1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where does Matt Moore fit in Miami?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 27, 2012.

1. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

How about posting the defense's passer ratings for the teams that the Pats played?

Seems like I heard during the playoffs that New England hadn't beaten a team with a winning record during the regular season. The only teams they played during the regular season that finished with a winning record were the Steelers and Giants and lost to both.

2. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I totally support Matt Moore, and stuck by Henne too. Where do I fit in the equation? ;)

Matt Moore is a better QB than most of this forum gives him credit for, but had Henne not gotten hurt, he'd have had his best season by a wide margin, IMO.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  3. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I wouldn't be disappointed if Moore were all fall back QB for 2012. There are far worse options IMO.

4. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Like I said, maybe third string, which is exactly what he would be if Manning gets injured and we're not competing for anything.

5. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    He's a mediocre QB that's never going to lead his team to anything that matters. Not sure what's so flabbergasting about it.

PhinsRDbest likes this.