1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is this former Phins talent now?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin-Omenal, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
  2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    He was effing up and was yet to turn his life around.

But he got a raw deal in what ultimately got him convicted. Wasn't what it appeared from what I recall.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Well...

...someone's gotta make sure people are in bed by bed-time.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Not saying its ok but you have guys running over old men at 4AM that spent less time in prison...either way I think he was as talented of back as we had in the 90's.

Owell.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. Third Man

Third Man Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Breaking into a house to watch a woman sleep (more than once) would be more of a red flag to me than a guy who got into a bar fight or was arrested for drunk driving. It's just... creepy. Combine it with his surface likability and penchant for habitual lying and you're part of the way to a zero-empathy diagnosis and a possibly serious personality disorder.

I just hope the guy doesn't do something violent once he gets out of prison, because some of the warning signs are there. That's why I think he's spent so much time in prison. These kinds of actions can be a sign of someone who has the potential for seriously sick and violent crimes.

6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

I hear ya, strong canidate to have raped a fellow inmate...couldnt agree more.