Which Dolphin should have their own reality show.?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Jul 1, 2015.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I have no interest in watching my favorite athletes act fake on camera. Hard Knocks is great, because it's mostly reality. Just recording what happens and giving us insight. A "reality" type show is just going to be more of everything that is wrong about TV. People acting like vomits in front of the camera, trying to be absurd or interesting for the sake of ratings instead of being themselves. Honestly, even if they were being themselves, I probably don't want to see it. I'd rather just enjoy watching these guys do what they do best on the football field and them keeping their personal lives to themselves.

That's just me though.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i think this thread has taken a life of its own, I was talking about a football production...football based reality show..I think it could be done.

3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    DJ, they already have a football reality show. Every Sunday! Or sometimes Monday. :lol:

I get what you're saying I just disagree that it can be done. Taking any of these guys on an individual basis and making a "reality" show around them I think is always going to turn into typical reality show trash. With much more focus on quirky calliope music and scenes of family life with everyone doing not typical stuff to appear funny or interesting on TV.

4. PhinishLine

PhinishLine Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Maryland
    Ha. If that was Miko, she oddly wouldn't seem as crazy to me. Her name is Cat. She runs with a group of "entertainers" that go by Tazs Angels in Miami. There is a cajun girl named Ash that runs with her too.

5. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Cool..lol I agree

6. shamegame13

shamegame13 Madison & Surtain

Dec 15, 2014
    Dion Jordan, Give us something for that trade up to #3 overall pick.