1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which line up changes for tomorrow's practice?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Aug 15, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, Game 1 is behind us, next week Jacksonville in JVille.

Which line up changes do you think will happen, and which ones are likely to occur?

For me:

-I suspect the G lineup will be shuffled, the Jags play a 4-3 or 3-4 at times and Sparano will want to see what different G's can do with the Jags #1's.

-Suspect Nolan Carroll will return kickoffs

-Suspect that Soliai will have some reps against the Jags #1's at NT.

-Think Henne will play deep into the 2nd Qtr, maybe the entire half

-Wouldn't be surprised if Turner had some time with the #1 unit.

-Think David Martin has he start at Te, they have to find out what they can do with the 2010 DMart before cut down day on Sept 4th.

-The Dline and Lb corps is anyone's guess, a case could be made for McDaniel starting, or Douglas, or even Grant.

Misi and Ike may split the game, Misi plays one half, Ike most of the 2nd half, good luck Q.

Thoughts?

2. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    would like to see:
    1) grove return to the center w/ incognito & thomas starting
    2) henne play the first half
    3) marlon moore (?) & Turner get time @ wr
    4) a wild cat appearance featuring Ronnie, Ricky, Cobb & White in the backfield
    5) solid first half w/ starting defense
    6) Pat White play most the second half in both conventional & unconventional offenses
    7) another win

3. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Soliai to be the starter at NT.

4. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Lmao about good luck Q. He should just send his resume in to UPS now. Maybe ex Phin Bernie Parmalee can give him a reference. Anyone who wants his autograph should probably just order a package in a few weeks. He should be at your house between 10 and 2. :shifty:

5. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    last night's MVP's Solai & Crowder... got to love it

6. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Q's problem is once he no longer is the back SAM, he doesn't really do anything else, Walden plays ST at a good level, Charlie Anderson can play both OLB slots and probably fill in at ILB as well as DE.

Q HAS to win that back SAM job or he is in le merde'..

7. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Q is a goner, no way he makes this roster. The talent level has just flat surpassed him.

8. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    lil off topic, here but iam about to watch Tim " double compwete" Tebow.....

wanna see how hes used..here we go......"oooo its so intense, its almost a twiple cumpwete wainbow..lol

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Yeah. I was wondering if Moses even got on the field yesterday. Don't remember seeing/hearing #93 out there (how do I even know that number?)

10. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    He did, he had a sack in the 3rd or 4th Qtr, he and Walden.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  11. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Hey, I made a very good living at UPS for 30 yrs, Todd....don't knock it...LOL

Seriously, I think Soliai will see more time with the 1's. The returner jobs have to be settled. I'm still not sold on Cobbs and Bess, but then I don't get to make that decision...

I suspect Wallace, Pruitt and Turner get to battle out for PT as well with the 2's, at least...

Q has a long road. I am still not sure the affair they have with Anderson, but they do...there's a lot of competition at the LB spots...

Would like to see Dobbins healthy enough to attract some positive attention...

I would expect that Jerry sees more time with the one's...he earned it this week....

I think if I'm Grove I'm a little concerned and using Zach's hyperbaric chamber to heal faster...Berger looked good enough....