1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which starting RB would you want...?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Phinperor, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    for the rest of the season...please no homerism. :wink2:

Ronnie B or Addai?

I'm having a hard time with this one. Will the Colt running game pickup and Addai finally be worthy of his high draft position, or will Ronnie continue to stun opposing defenses with the new Wild Phin offense. And if you were wondering I have Addai and was offered Ronnie in a straight up trade...

Answer and I will give you a :hi5:

2. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Also what do you think about this possible trade:

Addai & S.Holmes for Ronnie & Coles?

3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Ronnie Brown.

Last week was great... But you need to look at last year. Ronnie Brown was the BEST running back in the league prior to his injury (Better then AD). The offense this year is better in every way (except WR).

Now that he's the starter, look for last week to continue. Maybe not 4 TD, but 100 yard games, 25-50 yards catching, and 1-2 TD a game.

I know people will throw out the tired lines about staying healthy. Ronnie's had a few little nagging injuries, and a fluke ACL injury, but don't buy into the hypochondriac fan base. Ronnie will be a stud this year. .. ALL YEAR.

I think Addai will be a stud. Not worried at all about him or the colts. However I think Brown has more potential. Simply put, RB has the chance to be the best RB in the league, with his skill set...

Phinperor likes this.
  4. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    You're getting Coles and Brown??? You better ****ing do it. Why don't I have stupid ppl in my leagues who do this do dumb ****? :up:

5. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    He's a Steelers fan...offering it to him, don't know if he'll bite though. :wink2:

6. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    get on that trade asap.

I'm thinking Ronnie would probably have the better year. I drafted Addai so I'm also praying for his return to greatness as well.

Phinperor likes this.
  7. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    how come youre acting like Coles is TO/Marshall or something?? :confused2:
    i dont expect a 105/3td game ever week.

prior to the game against ARZ
    1rec 5 yrds
    3rec 72yrds
    6rec 75yrds 1 TD

8. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    personally I just think he has more upside than Holmes with an injured Big Ben, even with Cotchery around. Would never compare him to the top tier guys however. Just looking to help strengthen my WR core as well. Anyways, this trade is more about Ronnie or Addai.

9. vmarcilfan75

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    i guess it just the way i read it since he said you better ***** do it... :lol:

Phinperor likes this.
  10. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Has anyone read anything about more of Indy's OL coming back yet? He (I) needs all the help he can get.

Phinperor likes this.
  11. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    It's tough. To ask Dol-fans for no homerism about a player that has the potential to be great is tough.

You know what Ronnie Brown can bring and how great he can be. Yet, you know the consistent numbers Addai has put up. I'd be more willing to make the deal that involved Holmes for Coles, rather than the straight up RB's.

However, I'd probably do the RB straight up trade as well.

Phinperor likes this.
  12. Clark Kent

May 9, 2008
    Coles is a stud WR. He's going to grab at least 80 balls, score 10-12 TD. With Favre on the jets, he's going to get opportunities that he's never had with Pennington and Kellen. Granted it's been a slow start, but it's only going to get better for the Jest.

Santonio Holmes has done jack. There's no telling when it's going to get better for him.

Ronnie > Addai was my original statement, so there you go...

Phinperor likes this.
  13. vmarcilfan75

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    i like Cothcery better