Which V woman is more evil?

5 replies

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew MemberOP
May 5, 2010, 12:01 PM

Diana from the original or Anna from the current?

I think Anna is VERY evil. Much more so than Diana. In last night's episode, she beat up her own daughter and had her legs broken just to pander to the dumb masses.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
May 5, 2010, 09:05 PM

Hawt and Evil is a dangerous combination.Great casting for Anna's role.I dont remember Diana but the original series was good too.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
May 5, 2010, 09:26 PM

I don't think there is anything hot about Anna, unless you dig weird looking chicks, with bug eyes and a neck like a giraffe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
May 5, 2010, 10:03 PM

I am a V and I like the bug eye giraffe look.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
May 5, 2010, 10:09 PM

Anna is hot.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
May 5, 2010, 10:10 PM

"Firesole wrote:

I don't think there is anything hot about Anna, unless you dig weird looking chicks, with bug eyes and a neck like a giraffe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been sayin they cast the perfect lady. She looks like a lizard