1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ascii, Dec 21, 2008.

Who would you rather face....

1. New England Patriots

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Baltimore Ravens

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    Looks like there are 2 options for the 6th seed. New England or the Ravens. Who do you want and why?

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I honestly don't care. If we make the playoffs we should be able to beat anyone, I don't want to play a team just because we may match up better. I want to test our team against whoever the other best teams may be.

texanphinatic and ascii like this.
  3. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    Interesting way to look at it. For me, I'd rather a playoff loss to Baltimore over New England.

4. jaxdolfan

jaxdolfan Journeyman

Apr 16, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I'd rather face the Ravens. The Pats are red hot, scoring like they did with Brady. They definitely have their tape library back up to date.

I'd also like it to be at home and not in the cold. It seems like our D does not like to hit people in the cold.

I would like it best if the Bills beat the Pats and they sit home in January. But I don't think anyone thinks that will happen.

5. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    ????? we would host either team.

It has to be in Miami!!!

As far as who we host, I dont have a preference. I expect it to be BAL, I dont see them losing the final game.

6. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    not even close. ravens

7. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    I want to kill the Jets!!!!

8. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Ravens. Simply because I don't want those classless bunch of Patriots D-bags to even make the playoffs.

9. femalefinfan

femalefinfan Phillies fan Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Philth-a-delphia
    I want to make the playoffs. Thats it.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  10. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I'd least prefer to play the Ravens. They get a ton of pressure up the middle and with our guard injuries I don't think we could do anything about it. And while the Pats are hot as well, I think we have a better chance of getting a few turnovers to stop the Pats O than we do of scoring on the Ravens D.

That being said, I think Baltimore at Miami is the most likely game.

11. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    Id rather play of Ravens, not only because I think it would be tougher to play the Ratriots... But moreso because I am just god aweful sick and tired of seeing the Rats in the playoffs every year

12. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I dont care. Ill say the Ravens ONLY because id enjoy the Patriots not even making the playoffs.

But I actually feel we might match up a tad better against New England, but really, both are good teams that can beat us, or be beaten by us in turn. Just depends on which team wants it more.

But first, lets actually clinch that playoff spot before deciding who wed rather play.