1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is Dorin Dickerson from Pitt?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Colmax, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    I never heard of the guy. Was wondering if anyone could elaborate on his ability, etc.?

Thanks in advance. :up:

2. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    IDK but if we really want a recieving TE this would be a great guy to pick up

3. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Honestly dude, I'm not in great spirits...my club membership just expired lol...if you havn't heard of the guy....then why don't you do your homework on him and figure that cat out?

4. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    From what Ive read and seen, he is kind of a poor mans Dustin Keller. Mayock really likes him alot and I know he has played all over the place. LB, WR, TE, FB. His size probably means he would be more of H-Back in the NFL.

5. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    When I "do my homework" on a player or scheme or anything football related... the first source I go to is here...

6. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I am Dorin Dickerson.

ASUFinFan likes this.
  7. Big Red

Big Red Long Lasting Freshness

Oct 15, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    I saw a few Pitt games last season. Dickerson never did anything spectacular. However he did make a couple catches here and there and seems to be particularly effective in the redzone. Its also important to note that Dave Wannstedt was his coach so he was working against that at Pitt. :lol:

He just blew up the Combine and when I say blew it up I'm talking about an H-bomb type of explosion. So that is getting a lot of people's attention but they will be disappointed by his game film. Probably too small to play tight end for the Dolphins. Not sure he a good enough blocker to play fullback.

Bottom line. Whoever drafts him will be very happy but I don't believe Dickerson is the next Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates.

8. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Why are you getting on that dudes case bro!!?? This is the draft section of a Dolphin forum, ummmm dont you go to forums to find stuff out??

Just pay your membership dudes and be happy, I don't like you not in good spirits lol..

9. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    I have. Was hoping some here who actually watch Big East football could elaborate. I am in the Gulf Coast region of the U.S., and really only pay attention to SEC football; and even then, focus on the SEC West. It can be taxing enough to digest SEC football alone, much less, the entire NCAA! Hence asking.

I do not have a club membership, but if it is anything like golf club membership, then I feel your pain. I suspect, though, it is nothing similar....

10. Big Red

Big Red Long Lasting Freshness

Oct 15, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    From Wes Bunting at the National Football Post.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Combines-workout-warriors-dont-add-up.html