1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is still High?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by bigbry, Oct 16, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Made my work week go much easier.
    I haven't felt that in awhile.
    Nice.... :yes:
    Stilled buzzed.

muscle979, jetssuck, fins1 and 9 others like this.
  2. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    LOL yeah. Me too.

And the best part is we can enjoy it for another week.

Here's to hoping BUF can upset the JESTs and TEN can upset NE this week.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    cue Ricky Williams joke in 3......2......1......

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

ricky lay off the weed, man

felly smarts and GISH like this.
  5. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    [​IMG]

bigbry and GISH like this.
  6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    I'm bummed we don't play this week tbh. It's great for the team to have a big win heading into the bye, but I want to ride the high into a game.

7. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    I'm still high too. That reefer last night was huge......oh, wait, nevermind.

8. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Same for me Bry.. and it is very good to see you here participating again! rep!

I watched Sparano's pressers again, I wasn't all mopey and depressed ( I go through at least a week of manic depression when we lose to the hated jests) and the best of all.. THIS place wasn't nuts with kneejerk threads all over the place and idiotic demands to fire coaches and move players to new positions. I promise you, from a moderators point of view, this is Nirvana.

We beat the hated jests and all things are aquamarine again.. WOOT!!

rep to whoever gets the aquamarine comment ^^^

dolphindebby and bigbry like this.
  9. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    When we lose, my boss doesn't even call me until Wednesday. When we win it's a 6:30am Monday morning call. I got him trained well.:up:

cnc66 likes this.
  10. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

11. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Oh HELL YEAH!

bigbry likes this.
  12. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Still high.

It's amazing what that kind of win does for you. Lifts you up throughout the week. I've re-watched the game 80 times. I'll admit I spent my Friday night watching those plays again and again. It's all I wanted to do. :lol:

A caught a little bit of Jim Rome's radio show yesterday, and he was thrashing the Jets for continuing to talk after their defense got taken to the woodshed. Killing Bart Scott, Calvin Pace and Rex Ryan. He used our quotes against theirs. And he covered the "gimmick" argument much the way we do here. :yes:

Rome, on how great that game was: "It's Friday. That game happened four days ago and we're still talking about it."

Was a great listen.

muscle979, cnc66, jetssuck and 2 others like this.
  13. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    Living in NY..you have NO idea how much energy it gives you for the week. I am surrounded by Jet fans..Jet talk on radio..on TV..at work..at my kids school..at my kids soccer and baseball games. I have watched the games so many times my kids scream..."Not Again!!!"... The Hype that has followed the Jets to that Mon night game was getting so ridiculous that they were running stories about Jets- Giants Super Bowl breakdowns. The Jets are a good Football team..but there are more than a few in this league.

I am off to one of my sons Baseball games now followed by another sons soccer game. I have my very colorful Dolphin Fleece on and it will be fun to watch all the other Dads who talked so much(all in fun) run away and hide.
    That win on Mon night got me through this week..and into next week. Funny how such a passion for something can lift you up..and how it can ruin at other times. Being in NY....this one was worth more....and shutting up the Rex Ryans..Calvin Paces..and loudmouth Jet fans was PRICELESS

cnc66, jetssuck, Tone_E and 3 others like this.
  14. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY

I`m with you brother ! Its been a great satisfying week here in N.Y.:hi5:

bigbry likes this.