1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is the best OL prospect to pick in Round 1 or 2 and later in R5 or 6 ?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by fastball83, Apr 13, 2016.

1. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hello,

I think we will go OL at the begining of this year draft ( I mean R1 or R2), and I would like to know who's your favorite OL prospect to pick to fit our new OL scheme.

I read many article about Jack Conklin, Joshua Garnett, Cody Whitehear, Vadal Alexander .

My favorite is Conklin, because he's solid in pass and rush and we could start him at OG and move him at OT in years to come.

For the later round 3 names I like : Drango, Denver Kirkland (my favorite for a late round pick) and Willie Beavers.

Could you tell me who's are your favorite prospects and why.

Thnaks :yes:

2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

I'd love to get Conklin, solely for the purpose of referring to him as "Conky"...

Otherwise, I think it would be smarter to just grab a behemoth guard in the second or third. If any of these guys drop beyond the third, take 'em: Alexander, Ifedi, Tretola, Garnett.

3. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Ronnie Stanley IF he drops to us would fit in well at left tackle when
    Albert goes down or right tackle when James goes down plus he'd make a nice replacement for Albert next season.

Could probably use him at guard till our tackles drop

tirty8 likes this.
  4. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Rd 2 I'm a Joshua Garnett fan, also very intrigued by Shon Coleman as a Guard, fantastic run blocker. Rds 4-6 Graham Glasgow, Jack Allen and Joe Dahl.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Glasgow..Nick Martin..and Ryan Kelly are real solid prospects that you can get in the 2nd and 3rd round..