1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who to start....

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by daphins, Nov 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Alright..pick two of the 3 for this week...

Hightower
    Jackson
    Barber

Jackson I know..having a hard time picking between Hightower and Barber...Barber is the man and seems to be finally healthy but he's at GB...

Also...

Mcnabb or Flacco

Flacco had an AWFUL game last week, but he usually does vs. the browns.

2. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I say Hightower. GB is pretty decent at stopping the run. Warner was throwing all over the place last week and Hightower gets his share of looks.
    And I say Flacco over McNabb. Cleveland sucks.

I've got a question of my own for whomever:
    DeAngelo Williams or Ronnie Brown?

3. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Sounds like williams might not be playing this week FYI. I'd take a healthy DW over RB but dunno about that...

Which brings me to the next question....if Williams doesn't play do I plug in Stewart, Hightower, or Barber?

4. Striking

Striking Junior Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Aurora, Colorado
    It was a bad week for both guys. I don't know what happened to McNabb in the 2nd half but it cost me a game by 1 point. Flacco was worse and the problem for him is the lack of play makers. So given that as far as pass defenses go they have about equal value. But rushing defense Cleveland is far worse and it is hard to see Baltimore airing it out or Cleveland putting up much of a fight. That could be good and bad given that Flacco could have more cheap scoring opportunities as a result. San Diego has the potential to put up more points and get into a shootout with Philadelphia. The Eagles have better play making options. Right now I'm going with McNabb.

Probably go with Hightower but its a close call.

Good news if Williams is out as I just picked up Stewart last week. Silly owners not protecting themselves.

5. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I still think Hightower is the best option.
    As to for me, yeah normally Williams is in automatically for me. I've got 3 really good backs in Williams, Brown and Ray Rice.
    I'm going with Rice because they're playing Cleveland. The thing is, Carolina is playing ATL and we're playing the Bucs. It just seems to me that Brown should have a really good game this week. Plus he ought to have a little extra motivation since he's going to want to show his former Auburn running mate up, I would think.

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Hightower, Jackson, McNabb.

EDIT: No, I didn't edit what I had said after they played. :shifty: