1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you rather have as coach wannstedt or tony

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by pumpdogs, Nov 25, 2010.

1. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Wow, can you say daunte culpepper over drew brees and then realizing oh **** I picked the wrong guy i am outta here.Yea that didn't hurt the team.Lol!!!!!!!!!!

2. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Wanny hand picked Fiedler who went out in his first game as a Dolphin, a preseason game and threw 3 int's in less than two quarters against the Saints. Huard should have remained the starter.

I will agree with you however that the Culpepper trade was one of the worst moves in Dolphin history. Brees or not. You keep that second round pick and go with Frerotte.

Coral Reefer likes this.
  3. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Not going to say that wasn't a horrid move.
    It is one of the worst moves in franchise history.

However, I must point out that it's our med. staff that screwed up that diagnosis causing Saban to faulter on that one.
    I also must point out that Wanny was the first to pass on Drew Brees to pick a lousy CB when QB was a glaring need for our team. Just ONE of a large number of draft screw ups that bottomed out the Phins franchise.

You only got a few on Saban.
    Wanny had years of them.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  4. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Gheesh, not another debate that shouldn't be debated. lol. (which means I'm sharing your face-palm pain right now. lol)

Coral Reefer likes this.
  5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nice job spinning that.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    '' Is this a fudddakeen trick question''

Little Jonny Dangerously for ya..

7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    This is the dumbest thing anyone has said ever in the history of the human race. Please get your facts straight or just stop breeding.

Wanny passed on Brees first, and that was way before the shoulder injury.

Coral Reefer likes this.
  8. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Wow,You are really a smart guy.First of all look up my facts they are all correct.
    2nd I know wanny passed on brees for jamal flecher but at least he didn't take his ball and go home.
    You idiots think I am saying wanny is a great coach but apparently your either to stupid or to lazy to read the post correctly.