Tags:
  1. Werewolf_warrior New Member

Dec 8, 2007
    This season has obviously been painful to watch. Injuries racking up, Zach being put on IR against his will....but, I just hope we get at least one win. With what we have left on the schedule, who do you think we have the best chance to get a win against?

If this thread is already up, just merge it if you can.

2. MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    we dont have one

3. FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    RAVENS or BENGALS in Miami... But I will hold out hope for a big win in NE as well...:thumbup:

4. Adam First New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    This may very well be true.

We play Baltimore in Miami next week, Baltimore plays tonight on NBC.
    We play New England in Foxborough December 23rd, we would assume that they would be resting their starters in that game, but I doubt it.
    We play Cincinnati in Miami on December 30th, which struggled to beat the Brock Berlin-led Rams today.

The Bungles are the best chance we got, since their defense is terrible.

5. Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    12/16: Home vs. Baltimore - I can't see us doing much against Ray Lewis and the rest of that defense, regardless of who is under center. 24-10 Ravens.

12/23: Away vs. New England - Even if Belichick and co. are resting their starters (which I doubt), I don't see us winning at Foxboro in December. 34-3 New England.

12/30: Home vs. Cincinatti - Probably our best chance to win a game in 2007. That said, I just don't see our defense being able to stop Carson Palmer and that WR core. It'll be close, and like every other game this year, will be settled by 3 points. 27-24 Bengals.