1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Motion Plus

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Stitches, Jun 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Well, I am pretty sure it officially came out this week with the releases of Grand Slam Tennis and Tiger Woods 10 (both by EA).

On MBs they are saying how great Tiger is with WM+, but most people have a great disdain for Grand Slam Tennis.

Apparently that title is love it or hate it, as the learning curve is real steep due to the motions for playing not being 1:1.

I didn't know if anyone got either title, and what their impressions were on WM+?

I'm personally going to wait a while before picking up the attachment (if I ever do), because my wii has sat alone in a corner for over a month now. But if they (the big N) can get motion to be actually that, as opposed to waggle, my spirit for the system may be rejuvenated (though I care little for tennis or golf games).

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I saw an article about how realistic Tiger Woods is supposed to be now with that. Probably not enough to make me want it for Wii though when I can get it for one of the other two consoles.

3. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Well it has possibilities but for now I think Natal and even the Sony motion control capture my interest more (not that motion controls ever did capture my attention, hence why I never wanted a Wii).

4. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Im the opposite. Would never consider tiger for the next gen systems but maybe for the wii.

I also hear that most people that don't like Grand Slam aren't playing it right. You have to hold the controller backwards, with the buttons facing behind you. This generally throws the motion sensing off and gives people fits.

But it does have a steep curve too. I wanna play both these games, but im not buying either one. Im just waiting for wii sports resort instead.