Will Jason Taylor get Traded?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Dec 10, 2007.

Will Jason Taylor get Traded?

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    72.6%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I don't need to say much on Welker that hasn't already been said. Morris filled in very well for the Pats until he himself went down. McMike hasn't been productive but neither has the combo or Peelle/Martin. Culpepper I wouldn't want anyways since he's way overpaid. Chambers I thought we could've kept since every rookie QB needs a productive, experienced WR to help the growing pains. But 2nd rounder is still a 2nd rounder.

Here's the thing, you can have a lot of injuries but you still gotta win at least one. Wanny did. Linehan and the Rams did. Both had injury/related issues and still won. If you're a GM and a HC, you gotta be thinking about your depth. Even if there are injuries and you do poorly, fault's still on you for not stocking up well. Properly managed teams can handle injuries (see Indy with Harrison/Freeney), bad teams can't. And don't even get me started on Cam's bad calls on and off the field.

2. CrashJ

CrashJ New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Better hope not, Belicheck will snatch him up in a milli second...t

3. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    it does seem inevitable now.

4. RonnieBrown23

RonnieBrown23 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    really, look at nick saban and norv turner(even if they havent been as great this year) eric mangini with his first year.