1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will We Beat the Colts?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by shouright, Nov 1, 2012.

Will We Beat the Colts?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2012.
  1. Yes

90.8%
  2. No

9.2%
  1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    "X factor is Andrew Luck..the guy is great."

I don't want to say I saw it coming, but I did..and it blows ***..He's so fu&$ing good it's depressing..

2. Nobody

Nobody Colts Fan

Nov 4, 2012
    Not even close. 8. Where did you get 13?

3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    79-8. We're practically prophets.

Da 'Fins and Nobody like this.
  4. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii

I wonder if the fans in Indy are upset that they , "sucked for Luck last year". I bet if you ask any Colts fan, they will admit that having the worst record in the NFL last season was worth being able to draft Luck.
    I believe that Tannehill will be a solid QB for the Dolphins for the next several years. I just think that Luck is going to be a special QB for the Colts for the next decade or more. I have felt since the draft that RG3 was the best QB in the 2012 draft. After what I saw today, Luck is everything he was said to be coming out of college and I think he will be as good a QB for the Colts as Manning was.

I think starting very soon, for any team getting to the Super Bowl in the AFC. They will have to go through Luck and the Colts to get there. I'm sure Vontae Davis watched the game today and he is thankful for the trade to the Colts. He will probably be playing in the playoffs this season,while the Dolphins will probably once again be watching the playoffs, while they are sitting on their couch.

5. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Seriously, the 79-8 vote was just stunning to me (before the game was played). Why, with a few close victories against all very mediocre teams, would we think we were going to beat a rising Colts team at home? At best a tossup. Hopefully this will temper some of the over-elation for this team. It is still a big work in progress with some pieces that give hope.

Our pass defense - is still very mediocre at best. Little pass rush other than Wake and the DB's really played poorly.

Now everyone will talk about Luck. And, the Dolphins will be an afterthought at ESPN. One reason I have long disliked both ESPN and the Colts. But, maybe that will help Miami run under the radar a bit and play better.

6. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    People read too much into these polls. At best 79 out of 87 thought the Dolphins had a 55% chance of winning.