1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows MD Fanatic Edition

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by Deof Movestofca, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Deof Movestofca

Deof Movestofca Dolphins Dude

Oct 2, 2008
    Earth
    I am in the process of modding my W2K system's graphics and just completed the following boot logo/screen:
    [​IMG]
    (Not bad for my first attempt IMHO, although I think the fonts, particularly the "MD", could use a little work, but I'm not sure how to go about improving it).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
    like2god likes this.
  2. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Looks good brother :hi5:

Long time, no see

3. Deof Movestofca

Oct 2, 2008
    Earth
    Thanks.
    I've mainly been busy trying to get together a custom unattended Windows installation disk (although of W2K, rather than XP) and figured I might as well add a "built in" Dolphins theme, rather than modify the system post-installation. Already have the above boot logo/screen plus a few card backs for cards.dll.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

put shadows under the text if you can.

ya know.. you could learn how to custom roll your own linux distro and have it be, do and look like whatever you want.

i commend you for trying to work with windows but it's closed source. there are just some things you can't change.

5. Deof Movestofca

Oct 2, 2008
    Earth
    I was thinking more along the lines of adding extra colors that would make it blend in more.
    Probably a lot less than what most people think with the right tools, like reshacker (resource hacker).