1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winning Attitude

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bruzer, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Bruzer

Bruzer New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Idaho
    I have never been much of a poster in the football discussion because I understand the sport but not enough to make arguments or a valid point across without sure mistakes. Though there is something I felt I wanted to speak my word about.

As all of you have seen this team has vastly improved in many aspects. Beating the long standing divisional champs in the Patriots. With or without Tom Brady they are still the Patriots and have notable talent on both sides of the ball. Then we took on the star studded Chargers who if based on just talent alone we should have been washed away.

Then we have the Miami Dolphins with the only real stand out players coming into season. Ronnie Brown a running back who has shown flash but not played a full season. Ricky who was a big question mark with injury and suspensions prior to this season. Pennington although efficient quarterback when healthy we were not sure how well he would be going into season. We also had a completely reformatted defense and new scheme set. Who just came off a heart wrenching 1-15 season.

Though we have improved in talent on both sides of the ball I don’t put that to our winning. For once we have a team that we haven’t seen in a while. One that’s built to work as a team and succeed and not focus on a single player. This is a team that works hard regardless of talent for their wins. This has me more excited than anything. When you watch the Dolphins you are watching a team that plays together and is selfless. They are showing the league regardless of talent you can win you just need to work as a team.

Whether we make playoffs or not I can say I am extremely happy with this team. The coaching, upper management and players have all brought a winning attitude to this team. Even with the first two losses they said they are going to win and proved it with the Patriots. This is a much needed environment for Miami and the rough seasons we have had.

History has shown teams that work together and believe that they can win more often do than don’t. It’s a mind frame that can bring more wins than losses. As long as Miami goes into every game with every player thinking we can win we can beat anyone. I can be sure this season will be a success.

Welcome to the new Miami Dolphins football. Let these wins be a glimpse into the bright future that Miami holds. :up:

2. sgtphin

sgtphin Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Clay City, Indiana
    Excellent write up, brother! You hit the nail right on the head with this analysis! Believing in your teammates and having faith in your and their ability is what makes a winning team out of an underdog. Enjoy the ride, it's going to be fun this year!

Bruzer likes this.
  3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Great write up.
    Like you, I'm not to good on the x's and 0's of the team, but I love this team and all they've stood for and for what their becoming again.

Bruzer likes this.
  4. Sippi

Sippi Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Well said, Bruzer. I believe that winning becomes an attitude, and it seems that the team believes they can win against anyone. There is no way they felt that way last year.

Bruzer likes this.
  5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    amen brother! great post!!! :up:

Bruzer likes this.
  6. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Well said. The excitement is getting infectious.

You know what? If the fins don't make the playoffs we'll should still be very proud of the team. These are just the building blocks for something great.

Bruzer likes this.
  7. Bruzer

Bruzer New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Idaho
    Yep exactly what I am saying, playoffs or not you can see the future is brighter than it has been in the recent years. :up: