1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With Henne out for the year and Moore being named starter....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Oct 6, 2011.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    BYE -13.5 over Miami

That was a huge shift in money from where the line dropped to -6.5 Essentially Vegas is saying that Miami is a full TD worse with Moore at QB.

I would tease this down and bet the farm on BYE!

RGF likes this.
  2. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    Right now when I watch the Dolphins they don't appear to bre playing hard,at least not all of them.To often they appear out of position and just unprepared for plays being called.Maybe it's that they are out coached or out played but they have not looked very good.Even though Henne has been playing better than last year he didn't spark the rest of the team to overachieve like they need to.Not sure if they respond to Moore either,but we will find out.

3. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    To be fair, it's hard to say whether or not this is a result of Moore being the starting QB or if after the previous line had been posted, the odds makers saw just how horrible Miami's defense is, getting picked apart left and right by Rivers.

If the defense doesn't step up and start forcing some 3 and outs, the defense is going to lose this season for us.

4. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I agree. It is like some of them are in a daze or fog out there, like they are burning some ganja in the locker room before the game, or munching on some Alice B's Brown Bombers.