workin on Camarillos pool

15 replies

finz810finz810New MemberOP
Dec 10, 2009, 11:30 AM

so My step dad owns a Pool heating company here in south FL.

odd I know but people love heaters here. but today he calls me while Im away at college, he did service on gregs pool and cut him a real good deal, we did the job free of charge and we got sideline passes!

so now I get to be right next to the guys durin the texans game!:up:

gunn34gunn34New Member
Dec 10, 2009, 11:32 AM

That's cool. Where should the rest of ThePhins crew meet you?

finz810finz810New Member
Dec 10, 2009, 11:35 AM

idk havent been to a game since I left, but usually Im their with my buddy around 8am for 1pm games, we'r always walkin around with frozen patties lookin to tailgate with some randoms n trade 4 beer, so if u see me say watsup, usually in a aqua fins fitted hat and but no more jersey since I got them signed, but ull know its me by my tat.

right arm says "Miami Pride" with the miami D with a football behind it.

so if u see me say watsup , I got 10 days till Im back! gonna feel goooood bein back in the sun

SESeanPSupporter
Dec 10, 2009, 11:45 AM

Dang, that's a pretty sweet deal, Congrats man

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Dec 10, 2009, 11:47 AM

Yo, that sounds awesome! Have fun. Always thought G-reg was a cool cat.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

finz810finz810New Member
Dec 10, 2009, 11:49 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Yo, that sounds awesome! Have fun. Always thought G-reg was a cool cat.

he's no top reciever but he def. a big part to the O

Dec 10, 2009, 01:31 PM

You should get a Camarillo Jersey and have him sign that on that day. Tell your girl to get it overnighted like today!!!!!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Dec 10, 2009, 01:59 PM

Good for you. Hope you have a great time and bring us a W.

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Dec 10, 2009, 02:07 PM

You are the same guy asking about whos jersey to get.

Its obvious now thats its gotta be Cam's. Wear it to the game he's the boy who got you there. I remember reading an article last year of how Greg gets excited when he sees someone with his jersey on. He said that the only one who has them are his family. We just extended him last year so he should be around.

Plus you got a hell of a story everytime you wear it.

Silver&blue94Silver&blue94New Member
Dec 10, 2009, 02:43 PM

"finz810 wrote:

so My step dad owns a Pool heating company here in south FL.

odd I know but people love heaters here. but today he calls me while Im away at college, he did service on gregs pool and cut him a real good deal, we did the job free of charge and we got sideline passes!

so now I get to be right next to the guys durin the texans game!:up:

You lucky lucky man!! :up:
I wish I'd catch a lucky break like that every now and then.
Anyways have a blast and make sure to bring some good luck charms to help us get that W.

mrozmrozSupporter
Dec 10, 2009, 02:55 PM

I must say THAT IS TOTAL BS!!! :)

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

FEfelly smartsNew Member
Dec 10, 2009, 05:16 PM

"finz810 wrote:

he's no top reciever but he def. a big part to the O

Are you kidding me? Dude is a legend in my book and provided 1 of the best Dolphin memories I have. He kept us from going 0-16. He should have a spot on the roster for life.

"I have two weapons...
...my arm
...my legs
.......and my brain."

Michael Vick

:sidelol:

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Dec 10, 2009, 05:28 PM

Make sure you get into the stadium early and take pictures. You'll have angles like this:

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Dec 10, 2009, 10:13 PM

Good deal:up:
Enjoy the game and if you get a chance to trip Andre Johnson, DO IT:shifty:

dukane5dukane5New Member
Dec 11, 2009, 08:01 AM

have fun and see a win! i like the idea about the cam jersey....definitely a must

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Dec 11, 2009, 11:20 AM

Yeh....take pics....lots and lots of em.....(and if you can somehow make it over to near the cheerleaders at some point....wont hear one complaint from me :) )

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele