1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried about Antrel Rolle??

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by gofins, Feb 20, 2010.

1. gofins

gofins Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Laurel, Md
    I heard several times Rolle may be a bit of a liability in coverage. Heard the same about G. Wilson just after we signed him and looked how that turned out. What are the chances of Rolle turning out to be another Wilson?

2. phinman13

phinman13 New Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Aurora, CO
    Not really worried about Rolle if he gets free. He is a Pro Bowler, Gibril Wilson never got a sniff of the Pro Bowl. It sounds like Rolle is staying with the Cards anyway.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I believe this was hashed out pretty thoroughly in another thread, but that may have been in club. Don't see Rolle as anything but another likely Wilson, we'd be better off keeping Wilson, though IMHO he badly needs to be replaced by a fast bll hawking FS. Wilson is playing out of position, the great experiment failed.

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Wison is a StrongSafety that played out of position @ FreeSafty:deadhorse:
    Rolle is an upgrade that would fill another hole, would be a good thing for Miami

5. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    Worried about a player the Dolphins don't have???
    I'll cross that bridge if it comes.

6. gofins

gofins Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Laurel, Md
    You just made my lazy azz pick up my wallet and become VIP!! :up: I've been meaning to do it for a while.