1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Lee to ???

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by NorFlaFin, Jan 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Is Weatherford back next year?

2. Oboy

Oboy Premium Member Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The NFL combine as ESPN reports...Link

3. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Wow, thats..........................interesting.

4. phinfan0202

phinfan0202 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I go to FSU and X-Lee will probably not be back next year. The problem with X-lee is he has the superstart mentality but plays like he's the backup. He's always at the clubs and it's no surprise that he got suspended for missing class and such. To be honest if i was him i would probably find myself doing the same thing with the way he gets girls up here. He has the talent to be wayyy better than what he is but IMO he dosen't look as if he prepares like he should. For example when Drew Wetherford gets knocked out of the VT game had X-lee actually took care of his buisness rather than not go to class he would have been playing again. Instead he's not even there for the game and Redshirt true freshman Willie Ponder has to come in. He showed poise and made some throws so he's probably going to get a shot sometime at FSU.

phenomenalphin likes this.
  5. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    Gosh I hope so, .................

6. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I was gonna say that would mean FSU and UM were both heading into 08 with newbie QBs.

7. NorFlaFin

NorFlaFin Active Member

I expect Ponder to really push Weatherford. I believe Drew is maxed out in terms of development.

Ponder is the wildcard.