1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBox 360 Live/NCAA 2009 Questions

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by rdhstlr23, Jul 17, 2008.

1. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    I'm out of the loop I guess here. I used to play a lot of Madden and NCAA while in College. I played mostly on PS2.

I just purchased an XBox 360 and I gotta tell ya, I don't know if it's because I'm used to the way PlayStation's worked but I'm having some real issues getting towards things and I don't have a clue where to start.j

First, how the hell do I accept an invitation for a game for NCAA 2009 on XBox Live. I keep getting challenges and I don't know where the "F" to go to accept.

I dunno so far this XBox Live isn't nearly as user friendly as PS2 (maybe PS3 I don't know) online gameplan. Not even close.

Second, anybody help out with this "Gamertag" BS? I dunno what the hell it does, what it means, what the heck the use for it is. All I know is, why can't I access all the crap unless I take out a game go to the XBox Menu? Anyway I can access that while playing a game?

I've got so many more questions and complaints, but I was told by so many that if you've already got a Blu-Ray DVD player (which I do) and you're just in it for the gaming experience XBox 360 is the way to go. So far I'm quite unimpressed.

2. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Honestly...no is willing to at least reply and tell me how the hell to resond/accept an invitation to play a game?

3. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    I know its triangle on PS3 try pressing Y on the 360

rdhstlr23 likes this.