1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas eve-day Patriots game

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by Ohio Fanatic, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Got some tickets to the patriots game on Dec 24th. 25 yard line, row 2.

Don't suppose anyone knows if there's going to be a small section of dolphins fans anywhere? Just want to maximize my experience without obnoxious patsies fans.

2. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Yeah I will be around....in a heat controlled room, watching a 50 inch TV....not at Foxboro when it is 25 degrees....Good luck!!

I will say I went one time in the dead of winter, as long as you take a few shots of something that warms you...you will be okay...

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  3. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    yeah, I didn't really have a desire to go to this game. but my wife paid a ****load of money for the tickets for my 40th birthday yesterday. she was thinking my whole family would go, but I'm not dragging kids to Gilette in December.

If the game means something, I'll go + my father-in-law wants to go too.
    But, if the Phins have tanked and I expect a blow-out, I think I'll sell the tickets. They are already selling for almost 250% of what my wife paid for them.
    I've been to cold weather football games in Ohio, and they were fun, but only if it's a good game. nothing sucks more than a blowout when it's below zero wind chill.

4. MAFishFan

MAFishFan Team Tannehill

Sep 20, 2011
    Massachusetts
    i'll be there....like every year...and depressed

5. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Just sold my tickets. my wife was pissed. but I'm not going to Foxboro to freeze my *** off and watch the dolphins get killed by the Patriots backups.

6. MAFishFan

MAFishFan Team Tannehill

Sep 20, 2011
    Massachusetts
    i'm still going with hopes of cheering them on to 0-15