YES!!!!! I just wanna say this..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Dec 8, 2013.

1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I love how our team has come together. Whens the last time...you saw guys stand up and make plays....on more then one occasion.

They are gaining confidence.......if we beat the Pats next week....we are NOT gonna be a team anyone wants to play in the playoffs, I will tell you that.

2. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

djphinfan and dolfan22 like this.
  3. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    roflmao:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

djphinfan likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    wow, another 95 qbr...hes been consistently throwin up consistent higher qbr numbers, i mean there isn't large discrepencies from week to week...

that throw to clay down the sidelines took big balls.

chris clemons had 10 tackles..we gave up nothing deep...consistently making big plays on their deep balls..that was a great qb we faced today.

grimes had a great game..

dt with over a 100 yardson 16 carries..

man this feels good..

do we have an injury report, anyone check the official website?

5. Phinatic74

Phinatic74 New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    If we beat the Patriots, we make it into the playoffs? Must be some weird rule change in the middle of season. Remember this is a team that lost to Tampa Bay, it's been an up and down year, you might want to temper your enthusiasm, just be happy we're in a playoff race but don't start talking about scaring people in the playoffs, that's foolish. Lets focus on the next game.

6. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Where are the people that *****ed after a loss that people were trying to keep things positive? How do those guys not call out this poster for trying to be negative after a win?

7. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    If we beat the Patriots there is a 95% chance we make the playoffs IMO.

We need to become Steeler fans now. If Baltimore and Cinci go into the last game one game apart or tied, we are in with a win no matter what.

That is assuming our record is still even with Baltimore.

8. Berezo

Berezo Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Kinda irritating people keep playing that last play over and over and that's what they are talking about. That pass by Rothlesburger was a forward lateral and that play shouldn't even be discussed tonight but that's what the media will focus on....not Tannehill, not Clay, not the possibility of us making the playoffs, but that stupid play to end the game that shouldn't even had happened. I will enjoy the win tonight because I understand it shouldn't have happened but its just so irritating when you try to go find any sort of national spotlight for this team and it is always overshadowed by something stupid.

djphinfan and Aquafin like this.
  9. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Other than Lamar Miller's concussion, I'm not sure of any other injuries.

djphinfan likes this.
  10. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I hope you are right but with Jeff Ireland still the gm I wouldn't count on anything.

11. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007

his guys are playing well..thats all im gonna say..

ill give him props for cutting your boy henne.