1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys really have me tired complaining and complaining about Henning's playcalling

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan94, Sep 19, 2010.

1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    You guys really have me tired complaining and complaining about Henning's playcalling. The only call I had a problem with was when it was 2nd and 3rd and 20, and he decided to run it. But that may have even been the right play-call.

But why are you guys complaining about Henne's lack of attempts? We're winning 14-0, we're controlling the running game (Thanks to HENNING'S decision to throw deep on the 1st play of the game. Why would we pass deep if at all and risk an interception that can change the game. We had silly tournovers running the ball, but how is that Henning's fault? I think we're doing a fine job on all aspects of the game. From coaching to offense to defense.

I don't know how you guys can't be happy after starting the season 2-0, with 2 wins on the road. One against a division rival in a place we hadn't won in like 7 years, and the other against a team that made the NFC Championship game also on the road, in a place they hadn't lost in 2 years, despite playing amazing teams.

So chilax, trust the coaches, since they're doing a fine job, and enjoy the W's