1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have a wrong number!

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Phinvader Bill, Oct 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I've had my current phone number since June, and pretty much since the day I got it, I've gotten calls for a guy named LeBron. Sometimes, I tell them they have the wrong number. Other times, I will mess with them. A couple times, I've told them that the last I heard, LeBron had moved to Miami for a new job. But today, a guy called up, demanding money from LeBron, and threatening me. I told him that I didn't know LeBron, and that he had a wrong number. He told me that I was a liar, and that he was coming for me, and called me LeBron. I told him that if he called back, I would call the police because he was harassing me. What would I do if he calls back? I'm not worried about him tracking me down because I'm not LeBron, and if he does find me, I use my second ammendment rights. Would I simply call the police, or should I call someone else?

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Get him his money regardless of who you are
    [​IMG]
    Dan Gilbert does not **** around.

3. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Call the police.

4. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    This can be reported under harassing/threatening phone calls. In california, it's penal code 653(m)PC. Once filed, detectives should hopefully be able to trace the calls and if they can get a hold of this guy and tell him to back off, a continuance of his harassment can lead to a fine or jail time :up:

Bring your phone with you to the station, be prepared with times/dates he has called, length of calls, and content. Also, obviously if a callback number has shown, have that as well. The officer may just call the guy on the spot there and tell him to back off.

Boik14 and MikeHoncho like this.
  5. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    he doesnt know who YOU are so there is absolutely nothing to worry about as far as him finding you.

6. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Unless he knows what you did last summer...

7. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Well, I guess now we know why LeBron got a new number.

/will be here all week

8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    you said you have messed with people calling.....they are probably messing with you now.

time to up the ante. ebaumsworld.com look for celebrity soundboards.

you're welcome

MikeHoncho likes this.
  9. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    "If he dies. He dies"

"Well, what are we ssss'posed to do you mo'ron?!"