1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Know What Baffles Me?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CRAZYFACE, Nov 19, 2012.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    I had a great evening last night sat watching GB v DL on SKY TV. (Shhhh, we over here have found a way to get it for nowt. Well not fully nowt but..I digress), anyhoo. What I found strange is the lack of steel in the DL QB's eyes. It was as if he didn't give a cr@p. Win. Loose? Don't matter I still get paid. The players laughin' and joking on the touchline......even after things had gone disasterously wrong. :no: I tell you, if I was coaching those players, they'd be looking for a new job on Monday. I find that this applies to most NFL players. Beats me how anyone can play a professional sport and not look as though they care. And also the attitude on here of some people. Well, we've got a rookie QB what can you expect? RG3 threw some incredible bombs yesterday. I was awestruck. How can he throw a ball that far?!!!! Come on now. it's time to start making your feeling known to the players, coaches and owners. Get some banners done and on display in the ground next home game. :up:

Aquafin likes this.
  2. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    If I'm an NFL player and someone tells me that, on top of all the work that goes into the job, I must also learn to school my features into a mask of intense dissatisfaction/focus/whatever it is you're looking whenever losing/tied with an opponent I'm going to laugh all the way to my Maserati, and possibly part of the way to my multimillion dollar manor.

This is a freaking game. Just because men aren't rolling on the ground, rubbing their vaginas and crying doesn't mean that they aren't giving it their all or that they don't mind losing.

3. Shamboubou

Shamboubou Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Its the wussification of America. Winning and losing don't matter, its all just for fun. Everybody had to be friends and like each other......

Screw that!! If you are not pissed off after losing a game you should not be in the sport. Your just there to collect a paycheck, not win a championship. I'm competitive, I hate to lose at anything. I dont care if its a game of pick-up basketball, a game of call of duty, or a poker tournament! It angers the hell out of me to lose! I'm not going to be crying, but I'm sure as hell not laughing out smiling afterwards.

4. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    I think you hit the nail on the head with your first sentence. The rest... meh.

gunn34 likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Don't worry guys, I speak British: Well what you have to do is wiggly mcdooglie the bowler on the pip pip forthnight haypenny. Of course this is dependent on whether the upsy stairsy is held up by a bloke with a rootie tootie point and shootie. In my case, it really does matter if I had a choco chip bicky wicky after morning munch and a breaddy snack.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Stop this. You had me at vaginas.

Steve-Mo likes this.
  7. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I will say this regardless of the difference of opinions the Dolphin fanbase will eat its own and it will only get worse until we can win some big games .

8. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    you must be a bills fan

Steve-Mo likes this.
  9. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    you kiss your momma with that mouth

10. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    This is long gone. Half the country doesn't understand the languages (plural) spoke by the other half. It's a bl00dy nightmare. And as for "British", that will soon be gone too, as the Scots are about to breakaway and float off towards the Artic, the Irish are trying to re-unite, and the Welch are, well, keeping very quiet. Anyhoo, at least my home footie team showed some fighting spirit last night, even if it was amongst themselves. :cry: