1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your 2010 Miami Dolphins Wr's

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jun 19, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO7DNAzyU9I&NR=1"]YouTube- Miami Dolphins 2010 Wide Receivers[/ame]

The creator put in a ton of work on this 7 minute long video, including DBess's plays against the Ravens in the playoffs in 2008.

Enjoy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Brandon Marshall is on another level.

HULKFish and dolfan7171 like this.
  3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Awesome! Thanks for sharing it, and for whomever put that together, KUDOS! :up:

dolfan7171 likes this.
  4. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I'm impressed that they included RGM and Pat Turner, anyone can do the "stars" but down to the bubble talent?

Impressive.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

As a statesman, I'm willing to take credit for this person's work....just so you guys have someone to thank. That's an amazing video. Those guys all seem to have great talent. If RGM, Taurus, and Pat Turner work out, this will have been one of the best evaluating FO's ever. Add Cam Wake in the mix and I'm starting to love the CFL too.

Pandarilla and dolfan7171 like this.
  6. TJamesW_Phinfan

TJamesW_Phinfan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Very cool. I'm really excited about this season.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  7. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    This is genius!!

8. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    We have never had this kind of player on our team [marshall}..never...its almost like people do not want to tackle him, or that they cannot find the right angle..This dude is one bad *** mother grabber..in a dolphin uniform baby...

Our running game will be the best in the NFL...Marshall's presence is so valuable to an already good running game...You will now see 2 players with top 5 talent explode like you've never seen before..That's what happens when you can run against a fair front...were gonna pound fools this year.

I dig Bess's hips...boy breaks some ankles doesn't he.. He is the Ninja robot..

Pat turner is our 5th Pod....your boys { Grice, Pruitt,etc} aren't makin this team brother..lol

9. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Did you notice BMarsh laid out Kyle Van Den Bosch and Anthony Crowell Deej?

He came off of a block and just lowered his shoulder and they both landed with their arms stiff like they had been knocked out.

I'm a touch more hesitant to say that deej, Sparano has that mancrush on Rotten Richie, but he remains a huge unknown in a Dolphins uniform, especially cautious with him when you consider 2 teams that won a collective 9 games last yr, with horrible Olines, let him walk.

Guard as a problem for a third year would be hard to swallow, especially with Sparano as the HC.

DBess has flaws but the one thing I really like about him is the bigger the game, the bigger his performance, he elevates his game when it matters.

RGM will make this team, you'll see Bro, his returner skills are top notch, and most importantly, he is one hungry, hungry player. Left early for the Draft, and went undrafted, went to the CFL and played for 45k, #17 wants it..badly.

To me, he is "the Returner", and good enough to win the role outright, imho he has to beat out Kory Sheets to make the club.

10. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I'll never understand why someone takes the effort to put together a great collection of clips and then puts an unlistenable track behind it. Couldn't last 10 seconds. I'll try it again with the volume off.

2socks, Trowa and Pandarilla like this.
  11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    We uh- we need your thumbs to go this direction :up:.

I just wanna thank all of you for seeing that clip and posting on this thread. We really --just gimme one second-- we appreciate your support.

It's gonna be a tremendous season, as you watch it unfold...

And um, lemme tell you about the young man we just signed...

The young man named Brandon Marshall, and we signed the Marshall family; I've known this family for over ten years. I've watched this young man for a long time. You're going to be thrilled every time you see him as a wideout, 'cause he's going to be a great wideout for us, and he's a young man who's gonna wind up being a great --(take a moment to applaud myself)-- Thank you!

And let me put it to you this way...

...Let me tell you this: BRANDON MARSHALL IS A MIAMI DOLPHIN... Brandon Marshall is someone that you're going to be proud of. Brand-- he's gon-- Brandon Marshall and his family, will give us everything they have; I promise you that, and Brandon Marshall is someone that you're going to enjoy watching play for a long long time as a Miami Dolphin.

CaribPhin and Larry Little like this.
  12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    wucha talkin about brother?

13. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3H6Gc3_SE"]YouTube- Ginn 2 Fins Without Quinn[/ame]

lmeister...if you jinx BMarsh I'll find you and tattoo a Jets logo on your forehead...:angry:

:wink2:

CaribPhin and MikeHoncho like this.
  14. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Iam hungover today, i can't find the clip your talking about on Van den Bosch, what time frame is it?

As far as the oline, Iam just hoping to hell vernon is in better shape..I know him and Jake are best friends, so i'am hoping that work ethic rubs off at some point..Jake Long will be better, Grove should be healthy, I wasn't a fan of smiley {had us moving him this offseason} so I'am thinking upgrade there...donald thomas is getting better {all he needs is reps}, I like our rookie Jerry, and Ill trust sparano when it comes to richie rich... all that being said,Marshall brings that fair front ya know, and when you have supremely talented players like ronnie and rick, you have serious potential to pound fools..Ive said it about 10 times...we've never seen these 2 players play against a fair front.

Last year, Bess had that great game, I believe it was 11 catches for about a cnote against the pats, he got some major publicity from the media, then crapped the bed in his next game....I think Henne's velocity and trajectory had something to do with it, that being said, his hands and focus are just too good to worry about.

If you got RGM making the team instead of Sheets, then ok, but I believe Pat turner is our 5th receiver..I have no opinion on Sheets or RGM until I see them play preseason.

15. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    at 1:21:
    \

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwOoIoJYUA"]YouTube- Brandon Marshall Incredible[/ame]

Bills hit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58g6Ccxqbk"]YouTube- Brandon Marshall Hit[/ame]

Big picture though Deej, RGM or Sheets, either one is fine, both offer speed and explosiveness I prefer RGM if Sheets wins it fine by me.

16. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Jay Cutler = biggest toker on the planet.

17. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    omg, not to change the subject, but I just saw a clip of tony romo playing some golf in his qualifier....what a fat ***..lol..dude is seriously out of shape....poser.

18. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I was thinking the same thing...I wanna make one just to mess with people by putting some Grateful Dead tracks on it.

Or possibly a compilation of Henne and Marino clips with Neil Young's "Old Man" (actually not a bad idea).

MonstBlitz likes this.
  19. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    is there a chance to get that video somewhere else, since its not viewable for users outside the us ?

20. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Not that I know of, maybe someone else knows?

Maybe try a proxy server?

21. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    are you sure your not using the word explosiveness to loosely here...rgm is explosive?..He looks a little slight to be that no?

22. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Davone Bess is SO SICK!!

23. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Black Welker.

24. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I made it about 10 seconds in before I couldn't stomach the music anymore. I've never understood whats so wrong with using the commentators call from the game. I always prefer those videos more.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  25. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Wes Welker is a white Davone Bess

26. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I think Tauren Johnson is going to be this year's Robert Baker

27. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I'm not gonna lie. I have a boner.

28. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Good video, though I was a little miffed that Cam got the shaft. His part should've been the longest! Not to mention that huge first down against the Jests last year!