1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zach Thomas Puts Career in Perspective

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinsFanWife, May 23, 2010.

1. eric, dolfan7171, keypusher and 8 others like this.
  2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Absolutely LOVE how he said "WE" beat them twice last year.....amazing how much of a Dolphin he really is.

Great interview I thought, and after reading articles and watching specials about head injuries you cant blame him for having that in the back of his mind, ecspecially a guy who played as reckless as Zach did.

Very polite of him to call our organization first class because I really dont think he is over the way his release was handled, also way to give love to Timbo and Gardener those guys get forgotten all to often when really they were a huge part of Zachs and the rest of the defenses success.

Would love to have Zach as a LB's coach one day.

dolfan7171, Fin D and PhinsFanWife like this.
  3. AGREE on all points... especially the coaching thought -- who could possibly be a better mentor/role model???

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    thank you for the memories

5. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Dont want to RANK my favorite Fins players of all time, but if I did........he would be in consideration for #1. What a FIN. Heart soul and body. He is so much higher rated, in my book, than JT, just because of his HATRED FOR THE jets.

Thanks Zach.

6. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Good article, loved how he said we too.
    It's going be tough to ever forget that game. I came to school the next day and English teacher was always smiling and picking with me, normally I'm like that too but... She said you look tired, told her I stayed up watching the MNF game and what time it ended. She laughed and said no you didn't, I cut her a look and said, "yes I did." She knew to just not talk to me the rest of the day. :lol:

7. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Great article

Fin D likes this.
  8. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Classic work by Le Batard.

An article that should be framed, and read by every rookie who enters the Dolphins Training Facility.

...except for #17 that is.

PhinsFanWife likes this.
  9. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Zach Thomas is a class act

10. keypusher

keypusher Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Great interview. Thanks for posting this. (I guess that's what the thank you button is for, but it's the off-season so we don't have to worry about excess posts so much.)

:lol: