2010 C2C FINS Roster
92 replies
I think I can get it going in Cincy. I'm going to join a Bengals forum right now.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
"Big E wrote:
Isnt that like 2 hrs from Cincy?
About.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Big E wrote:
Isnt that like 2 hrs from Cincy?
Yes Approx.
When this was 1st brought up I mentioned I had a game on a Saturday for us and people were more than welcome to stay here. (my house in CBUS)
I would perfer a game in Cinncy aswell but I just wanted to clear up any confusion in mid May that I had a game in Cinncy.
We still have plenty of time to find a game, infact Im searching for a Bengals message board as we speak to keep the ball rolling.

The Cincy thing sounds awesome...if we play a game I want it to be there. Either way I'm there.


"Big E wrote:
The Cincy thing sounds awesome...if we play a game I want it to be there. Either way I'm there.
I think everyone does for alot of reasons......
Sounds like we would have a crowd of fellow FinFans watching wich is fun, not to mention after the game we dont have a long drive to dred rather a short one to a bar.:up:

We'll get it in Cincy. That way, after the game you guys can celebrate your win at the Phinvaders party and hang with Papa Pump, the Bandits, and everybody else!

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
"Phinvader Bill wrote:
We'll get it in Cincy. That way, after the game you guys can celebrate your win at the Phinvaders party and hang with Papa Pump, the Bandits, and everybody else!
Or they..........can hang out with us!


ok so whats the deal. i wanna go so bad. but money is a issue. if we can stay at finos house that would be HUGE. (ill do your dishes or something fin-o) then tixs to the game. nose bleed here i come! the drive/flight is what would be the most. if jason (inflames) wants to go, we can split gas which would help. if anyones inbetween nc and ohio, ill pick you up and we can split some gas. let me know, i am in good shape (low 240s again) almost my playing weight in college, and iam ready to party with my friends.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
ok so whats the deal. i wanna go so bad. but money is a issue. if we can stay at finos house that would be HUGE. (ill do your dishes or something fin-o) then tixs to the game. nose bleed here i come! the drive/flight is what would be the most. if jason (inflames) wants to go, we can split gas which would help. if anyones inbetween nc and ohio, ill pick you up and we can split some gas. let me know, i am in good shape (low 240s again) almost my playing weight in college, and iam ready to party with my friends.
If you could get to Virginia, FiTM said he'd carpool with anyone.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
If you could get to Virginia, FiTM said he'd carpool with anyone.
hmmm thats good news. jason may go, if his class schedule works out. if not, maybe ill set something up with ken
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
ok so whats the deal. i wanna go so bad. but money is a issue. if we can stay at finos house that would be HUGE. (ill do your dishes or something fin-o) then tixs to the game. nose bleed here i come! the drive/flight is what would be the most. if jason (inflames) wants to go, we can split gas which would help. if anyones inbetween nc and ohio, ill pick you up and we can split some gas. let me know, i am in good shape (low 240s again) almost my playing weight in college, and iam ready to party with my friends.
It's a real sketchy time for me, bro. Right around mid-terms and I am done with my slack off classes (senior year and all)... I really wanna go to this, but I just straight up cannot commit.
If any of you guys are looking into the Minnesota game, lemme know... I think a few buddies of mine and myself are gonna head up to that game.
"SICK wrote:
hmmm thats good news. jason may go, if his class schedule works out. if not, maybe ill set something up with ken
6 hr drive to DC while 7 hrs to Cincy will not help much. But you may be able to ride with Phinvader


"Skeet84 wrote:
6 hr drive to DC while 7 hrs to Cincy will not help much. But you may be able to ride with Phinvader
No can do...2 seat Ranger. But, I'm sure we could get him a ride from someone.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
Not sure if im going to be able to go. A lots going on right now...6,000 so far in attorney fees. We will see. Would love to go, as you guys know.
I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...
Man Up, Beer Down!
"ASUFinFan wrote:
Not sure if im going to be able to go. A lots going on right now...6,000 so far in attorney fees. We will see. Would love to go, as you guys know.
WTF!
Are you on trial for murder!

"Blade wrote:
No, Means No!
Actually....
No means yes.
...And yes means anal.
:shifty:
So, this is where you all went. Left one site and joined another. I was looking for the C2C.
yup!!
I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...
Man Up, Beer Down!
So, where do we stand on this? Time is running out to get the tickets

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
"Phinvader Bill wrote:
So, where do we stand on this? Time is running out to get the tickets
Big Bump!
Also we need to get a game, with all the "Phinvaders" going to this game the worst case scenario we play Phins vs Phinsvaders??? I dunno but we need to talk about it I think.

I'm confident we can get a Cincy team. I'm out. Very bad knee. :(

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
OK fellas,
At this point in time I have the following people that have sent me their data.
Big E
Fin-omenal
SICK
Samphin
Blade
Stitches
Biggtyme13
I know that there is 1 or 2 in this list that may be iffy but if they do make it, we will have 8, including myself.
I am truly sorry for not being out here more but I have been on the project from HELL these past couple of months! Thank God it will be over by the middle of this month!!!
In any event, we need to get commitments from those in the above list and those that wish to play. Time is growing short.
BTW, Southwest is having a sale right now. I know Sam will be flying but I need to know who else may be as well so that I can get reservations made for each of you.
I also need to know if everyone can afford to get tickets to the game right now. I would like to get a block of them from Phinvader before they are all gone...
"FINintheMOON wrote:
OK fellas,
At this point in time I have the following people that have sent me their data.
Big E
Fin-omenal
SICK
Samphin
Blade
Stitches
Biggtyme13I know that there is 1 or 2 in this list that may be iffy but if they do make it, we will have 8, including myself.
I am truly sorry for not being out here more but I have been on the project from HELL these past couple of months! Thank God it will be over by the middle of this month!!!
In any event, we need to get commitments from those in the above list and those that wish to play. Time is growing short.
BTW, Southwest is having a sale right now. I know Sam will be flying but I need to know who else may be as well so that I can get reservations made for each of you.
I also need to know if everyone can afford to get tickets to the game right now. I would like to get a block of them from Phinvader before they are all gone...
Depends on how much the tickets are bro. I can prob afford it now...if not in a couple of weeks. Kids birthdays are draining my pocket. lol

