2011 Armchair GMs dynasty league thread

306 replies

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 11:34 AM

"Desides wrote:

Voting isn't until January, guys. There'll be a poll and everything. :lol:

Oh, this league is fancy.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Oh, this league is fancy.

We are a BYOB league. :up:

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 10, 2011, 12:29 PM

I know I only count for 1/2 a vote as a co-manager but id vote no reset.

Also anyone down for trading propose stuff to team Blunt Force Trauma. PM me and PeaTearGriffin or just send proposals.

PeaTearGriffinPeaTearGriffinNew Member
Nov 10, 2011, 03:48 PM

I would vote no reset.

There is no way of knowing if Charles or Britt will come back and be the player they were or even have the same role as they did.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 03:52 PM

"Desides wrote:

Voting isn't until January, guys. There'll be a poll and everything. :lol:

That will make Griddles happy.....he loves polls.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 10, 2011, 03:55 PM

"SICK wrote:

That will make Griddles happy.....he loves polls.

You sure you didnt mean he loves poles? :shifty:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 04:30 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

You sure you didnt mean he loves poles? :shifty:

I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.

How you take it, is another story :shifty:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 05:24 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

You sure you didnt mean he loves poles? :shifty:

Well... they do help your sister make an honest living.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 10, 2011, 06:25 PM

I hate all of you.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 10, 2011, 07:09 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

I hate my drafting skills.

Fixed.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Nov 14, 2011, 01:01 AM

I honestly don't even think the concept of a redraft should be considered. Especially considering trades have already been made for next year's draft picks and stuff like that.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Nov 14, 2011, 01:24 AM

Hell of a game today between me and 2k5. I was down 22.22 points going into SNF and Gronkowski turned out a 31.3 game versus LT's 8 point game and I won by by 1.08 points. Good game 2k5. You have a strong team even if you have a losing record.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 14, 2011, 03:41 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Fixed.

I regret thinking Matt Ryan was going to blow up this year.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 14, 2011, 11:18 AM

Greg jennings vs Jordy Nelson tonight FTW. Talk about an impossible scenario for me....Team Blount Force Trauma needs Jennings to have a better game then Nelson so we can win and in my pay league I need a big game from Nelson so I can stage a ridiculous rally from 40 points down (with 4 players going tonight). #TooManyFantasyFootballTeams

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 15, 2011, 12:24 AM

Well thats an annoying loss. Aqua doesnt have a 2-7 caliber team but those are still the matchups you want to win :(

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2011, 10:09 PM

"Trowa wrote:

Hell of a game today between me and 2k5. I was down 22.22 points going into SNF and Gronkowski turned out a 31.3 game versus LT's 8 point game and I won by by 1.08 points. Good game 2k5. You have a strong team even if you have a losing record.

Yup, that's how it goes. Shoulda started Palmer. #suckforblackmon

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2011, 11:12 PM

Officially in first place. Feels good. Didnt enjoy being #2 last year :pity:

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2011, 11:36 PM

"SICK wrote:

Officially in first place. Feels good. Didnt enjoy being #2 last year :pity:

Enjoy it while it lasts. :shifty:

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 16, 2011, 12:09 AM

Dear Matthew Stafford,

Start playing better.

Sincerely,
Fantasy Owner Who Has Lost 2 Straight

PS: Tell McFadden to hurry up and return to the field!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 16, 2011, 12:37 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Dear Matthew Stafford,

Start playing better.

Sincerely,
Fantasy Owner Who Has Lost 2 Straight

PS: Tell McFadden to hurry up and return to the field!

Dear Matt Stafford and Darren McFadden,
Feel free to suck and stay hurt for one more week. Since we need a win and really dont care how we get it as long as its fair and square well beggars cant be choosers. So as much as we would rather whoop Nothing But the Bess at full strength, we're not going to pretend we have sympathy especially after injuries are burying me in one of my pay leagues all season.
Your pals,
Team Blount Force Trauma :)

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Nov 21, 2011, 11:12 PM

Reminder: The trade deadline is this Friday! I know most of us will be hung over on turkey, beer, and mediocre Thursday football, but bear that date in mind.

Also, Arian Foster, Miles Austin, and Tony Romo are available for trade.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 22, 2011, 12:45 AM

Team BFT is looking at upgrading TE and open to most trade ideas as long as it doesnt involve dealing Rice, Nicks or Jennings

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2011, 01:11 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Team BFT is looking at upgrading TE and open to most trade ideas as long as it doesnt involve dealing Rice, Nicks or Jennings

Trade offer sent.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Nov 22, 2011, 04:01 AM

Really close game 2K.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 22, 2011, 08:55 AM

"Desides wrote:

Trade offer sent.

Not terrible...ill see how PTG feels about it since Im just a lowly co-manager. :)