2013 Dolphins Draft Chat Thread
1056 replies
new england patriots trade up and get eifert. Move to an all te set.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"ASOT wrote:
wtf....dude I can feel the way I want....don't read nmy posts no one forces you to
Feel it all you want. Stop typing it though.
"Coloradotrv wrote:
If the jests take Geno.... oh man :rofl:
I've been trying to create the bandwagon for this. Need all u to throw the energy into the world.
"...dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood..."
Raider fans always look like they need a bath and a shave.
Raider take Hayden if La Canfora can be believed
So, Alabama were a good team then? 3 players in the first 11.
"Drowning wrote:
I'm hopeful just. I have to be. What fan does not want to be. But to trade up for him? Even as cheap as we did. With core holes in this team. It's not ideal any way you spin it. But I'm hopeful man. That's all I can be. But that's for the future. For right now, I'm not too happy.
It was great value and a huge need. Jordan would not have made it to 12.
Terron Armstead, ghost of Al Davis.
"dcafiero wrote:
I hope eifert magically drops...
Magically? He was projected bottom 1st all offseason. he's been overrated to top 15 in the last few weeks.
oakland take EIFERT !!! PLEASE
"Sleepy wrote:
San Diego drafted Patrice O'Neal?
I wish I could give you 100 fist bumps. That was hilarious.
"Justright wrote:
It was great value and a huge need. Jordan would not have made it to 12.
Definitely agree we need a much better rush and as you say, kid seems to be much more versatile than just a rusher.
"...dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood..."
"Clark Kent wrote:
Magically? He was projected bottom 1st all offseason. he's been overrated to top 15 in the last few weeks.
There is already some reaching starting my friend. The kid is monstrous.
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
"Sleepy wrote:
San Diego drafted Patrice O'Neal?
LOL... RIP Patrice
SICK;944668 wrote:
that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.
DT's falling. Panthers are gonna get a good one.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2
"Drowning wrote:
Definitely agree we need a much better rush and as you say, kid seems to be much more versatile than just a rusher.
He was covering WR's in college. Played against him twice, since I attend CU. He is a Freak. 100%
Let the reaching commence.
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
wow dj harden... to think ck got him in round 6 in mocktwo.
Well all things considered if Miami had of stayed put Austin is gone, Johnson gone, all the pass rushing guys likely gone, and staring Rhodes/Eifert in the face. So there's that.
Doesn't settle the question if Miami made the right choice with their trade up but pick 12 is what it is.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
hmmmmm....well that makes it almsot a certanty.....eifert to jets unless.......unless they take the QB Smith ?
I know I'm talking pipe dream but a lot of us would like to live in the clouds for eifert. We need a DB too bad to trade any more picks this year. How do we jump back in?
"...dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood..."
So Oakland is cool with that Buckeye Cheater they have at QB. Par for the course.
