2015 Miami Dolphin Survivor Pool

3026 replies

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 03:51 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [239] -----
Wake, Cameron [151] +++++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 14, 2015, 05:39 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [240]++++
Wake, Cameron [150]-----

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 05:41 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [239] -----
Wake, Cameron [151] +++++

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 05:57 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [240]++++
Wake, Cameron [150]-----

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 06:03 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [239]---
Wake, Cameron [151]+++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 06:16 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [238]---
Wake, Cameron [152]+++

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 07:41 PM

Grimes, Brent [38] -----
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [238]
Wake, Cameron [153] +++++

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 14, 2015, 07:45 PM

Grimes, Brent [38]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [239]++++
Wake, Cameron [152] -----

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 08:23 PM

Grimes, Brent [38]
Suh, Ndamukong [56]
Tannehill, Ryan [238] ---
Wake, Cameron [153] +++

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 09:44 PM

Grimes, Brent [39] +++
Suh, Ndamukong [55]---
Tannehill, Ryan [238]
Wake, Cameron [153]

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 09:44 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [55]
Tannehill, Ryan [237] -----
Wake, Cameron [154] +++++

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 10:25 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [55]
Tannehill, Ryan [236] -
Wake, Cameron [155] +

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 14, 2015, 11:29 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [55]
Tannehill, Ryan [237] ++++++
Wake, Cameron [154] ----------

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 11:44 PM

Grimes, Brent [39]
Suh, Ndamukong [55]
Tannehill, Ryan [236] -----
Wake, Cameron [155] +++++

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 14, 2015, 11:48 PM

Grimes, Brent [40]++
Suh, Ndamukong [54]--
Tannehill, Ryan [236]
Wake, Cameron [155]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 12:29 AM

Grimes, Brent [40]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [235] -
Wake, Cameron [156] +

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 01:13 AM

Grimes, Brent [40]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [234] -
Wake, Cameron [157] +

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 01:18 AM

Grimes, Brent [40]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [235] +++
Wake, Cameron [156] ---

🎃

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 01:19 AM

"A13OVEAVERAGE wrote:

I disagree.. Branden Albert (healthy), Mike Pouncey, and Reshad Jones are just as good and just as important if not more. Also in my opinion I'd add in Landry and Jenkins, OV is right there with him too. Special teams wise Denney and Fields (if he returns to form) are pretty d*** important, also a kicker if we had one.

I don't think top 7 is getting "robbed".. plus people vote for who they like, I had Odrick make it close to the end last year (top 6).

Albert has played half a season for Miami. Lamar Miller ran for 1100 yds 5.1 ypc with ?? OL. And he seems very unappreciated by Miami fans overall. It's kind of sad. Former The ||_|| player too.

Nobody is more interested in Albert. People just have a short memory or something.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 15, 2015, 01:52 AM

Grimes, Brent [39] -----
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [235]
Wake, Cameron [157] +++++

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 02:05 AM

Grimes, Brent [38] -----
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [235]
Wake, Cameron [158] +++++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Aug 15, 2015, 02:53 AM

Grimes, Brent [37] -----
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [236] +++
Wake, Cameron [158]

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 04:21 AM

Grimes, Brent [37]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [237] +++
Wake, Cameron [157] ---

🎃

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2015, 06:57 AM

Grimes, Brent [37]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [238] +++
Wake, Cameron [156] ---

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2015, 07:21 AM

Grimes, Brent [37]
Suh, Ndamukong [54]
Tannehill, Ryan [237]---
Wake, Cameron [157]+++


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)