2017 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League

651 replies

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 9, 2017, 06:05 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Why? Was she wearing a helmet?

Lmao...keep calm and stay savage sir.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 9, 2017, 09:54 PM

Man, must say this guy in #4 for Houston is going to be fun to watch!

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 9, 2017, 10:15 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Man, must say this guy in #4 for Houston is going to be fun to watch!

From a team-dynamic perspective, I think he may be a better fit than Savage this year. You've got a defense that will keep points off the board, the makings of a good ground game, and some playmakers at receiver. The QB who can make plays with his legs (and thus pull some points out of drives that should've ended in punts) might be a better compliment to it all than the traditional pocket passer.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 11, 2017, 12:49 PM

Taking offers on Zeke Elliott.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 11, 2017, 01:23 PM

WHAT THE?! So I just opened Rotoworld to check out player updates and I see Sammy Watkins with a Rams logo next to his name. Had to rub my eyes and do a double take. Of all teams to be traded to. Ugh.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 11, 2017, 01:44 PM

Can argue that's better for him......actually going somewhere with a QB that may be worth something.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 11, 2017, 02:02 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Can argue that's better for him......actually going somewhere with a QB that may be worth something.

Learning a brand new offense in 3 weeks. Getting the timing down with a completely different QB. Having a QB who has difficulty with the deep ball.

I'm just glad he's going to good weather. Cant imagine it's great for his body's structural health going from hot & humid South Fla to the cold Northeast where 10+ games are played on turf. I just wish he were going to an established team with an established QB and perhaps not in a division that has 4 games against Patrick Peterson and Richard Sherman.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 11, 2017, 02:10 PM

At this rate I'll be able to watch my whole team. Dolphins at 1 o'clock. Dynasty team at 4.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 11, 2017, 04:21 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Can argue that's better for him......actually going somewhere with a QB that may be worth something.

No, Jared Goff is worth even less. At least to this point he looked like poop.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 11, 2017, 04:30 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

No, Jared Goff is worth even less. At least to this point he looked like poop.

He's in his second year. he's at least got potential and should be pretty good for him. Maybe hurts him in the short term, but could be good long term.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 11, 2017, 04:35 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

He's in his second year. he's at least got potential and should be pretty good for him. Maybe hurts him in the short term, but could be good long term.

Eh I wasn't big on last years QBs. Wentz seemed like the best of em and so far, that's accurate. Tyrods bad but Goff...all I can say is sorry (not sorry) Todd. :lol:

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 11, 2017, 05:31 PM

What Sammy loses in the deep ball maybe he'll make up in the short-intermediate game as a high volume guy, which he should be.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 27, 2017, 08:41 PM

Danny Amendola available for a 3rd round pick.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 30, 2017, 09:33 AM

Are any of you guys interested in a pick em and/or survivor league? They're always more fun when you're competing vs others you know.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 30, 2017, 10:50 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Are any of you guys interested in a pick em and/or survivor league? They're always more fun when you're competing vs others you know.

Im intrigued, go on.... :thumbup1:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 30, 2017, 12:41 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Im intrigued, go on.... :thumbup1:

Happy to set one up if there is interest. I generally just go it alone with ESPN, but I figured I'd ask and see if anyone wants to compare scores.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 10, 2017, 06:23 PM

So are we gonna set Megagronkatron's lineup each week? Don't think it's fair for 4 teams to receive 2 easy wins, and whomever takes over that team next year shouldn't get the #1 overall pick just bc Trowa has decided to be absent.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 11, 2017, 04:59 PM

What do you guys think about creating a rule for teams with absent owners that drops them to the last draft pick of the non playoff teams (i.e. the 6th slot)?

We'd just have to determine what qualifies as "absent". What about failing to set a lineup for at least 25% of the season (4 weeks)?

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 11, 2017, 08:46 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

What do you guys think about creating a rule for teams with absent owners that drops them to the last draft pick of the non playoff teams (i.e. the 6th slot)?

We'd just have to determine what qualifies as "absent". What about failing to set a lineup for at least 25% of the season (4 weeks)?

I'd rather just find a replacement. That said, Trowas been a part of this league for a long time and this isn't the first time he's ever not set a lineup that I can remember.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 11, 2017, 08:52 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

I'd rather just find a replacement. That said, Trowas been a part of this league for a long time and this isn't the first time he's ever not set a lineup that I can remember.

It's not just that he didn't set it, but that it's entirely blank. Not to mention he missed his first draft pick. Wait, are you disagreeing that the team of an absent owner shouldn't get the #1 pick?

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 11, 2017, 09:13 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

It's not just that he didn't set it, but that it's entirely blank. Not to mention he missed his first draft pick. Wait, are you disagreeing that the team of an absent owner shouldn't get the #1 pick?

I'm not disagreeing with you on that 2nd point. I'm saying, he has a decent team, if he's going to continue missing weeks, let's replace him so it doesn't come to that.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 11, 2017, 09:17 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you on that 2nd point. I'm saying, he has a decent team, if he's going to continue missing weeks, let's replace him so it doesn't come to that.

Ok I gotcha now. Definitely agree on your point then.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 12, 2017, 08:19 PM

Hey guys. With multiple players already out for the year, I'm in need of some changes.

Open to reasonable offers for WR Allen Robinson, RB Kenneth Dixon, and RB Spencer Ware, should you be interested in them for future seasons.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 17, 2017, 12:01 PM

Bring on Keenum! Thanks Thursday for burning Watson lol.

UCFinfan86UCFinfan86Forum Veteran
Sep 20, 2017, 12:38 PM

Looking for a RB