2018 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League

1039 replies

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 18, 2018, 11:41 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Best way to send an offer to you?

He will respond to PMs.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 18, 2018, 11:54 PM

:thumbup1:

"Boik14 wrote:

He will respond to PMs.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 19, 2018, 12:28 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

He will respond to PMs.

Your pms maybe.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2018, 01:33 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Your pms maybe.

Kinda my thoughts lol

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 19, 2018, 01:42 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Your pms maybe.

"B4him13 wrote:

Kinda my thoughts lol

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2018, 06:11 AM

Julio, Davis, Kupp, Anderson, Sanu, Mack, etc are all available in the right deals. Lets hear some offers. Would love to get into the early part of the second rnd or the last pick of the 1st.

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Jul 19, 2018, 07:53 PM

No one biting on the trade for a 2019 first so I’d let it go for a 2020 first. Will give it til the morning and pick if no interest. Thanks for patience.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2018, 08:00 PM

"2k5 wrote:

No one biting on the trade for a 2019 first so I’d let it go for a 2020 first. Will give it til the morning and pick if no interest. Thanks for patience.

You’d be better of getting a 2020 anyway because that should be a letter and deeper draft.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 19, 2018, 11:45 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Yea well, I wish I had all day to play fantasy games but my priorities are all screwed up I guess.

nah you picked first then told us your schedule. theres a difference :thumbup:

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 12:03 AM

since i thought based on last years draft this would last a week(3-4 picks a day)...no need for me to constantly check this thread to see if I'm holding the draft up or next to pick. plus ill "complain" less. :crapstrom:

so ill be back sunday since I'm 7 picks away

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 12:27 AM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

since i thought based on last years draft this would last a week(3-4 picks a day)...no need for me to constantly check this thread to see if I'm holding the draft up or next to pick. plus ill "complain" less. :crapstrom:

so ill be back sunday since I'm 7 picks away

It’s ok, you’re not the only one who finds the pace maddening. :couch:

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 20, 2018, 01:02 AM

Go check out our schedules. They’re all out of whack. I play Startedfrombottom 3x and no games against BeatsbyRay and Thirsty Turtles.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 01:35 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Go check out our schedules. They’re all out of whack. I play Startedfrombottom 3x and no games against BeatsbyRay and Thirsty Turtles.

Lucky you. :2guns:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 05:30 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Go check out our schedules. They’re all out of whack. I play Startedfrombottom 3x and no games against BeatsbyRay and Thirsty Turtles.

Well, you know you got at least 3 losses coming then! :az:

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 20, 2018, 05:33 AM

In hindsight, I feel like I kinda rushed my pick. Thought we only had a few hours to make the selection!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 06:31 AM

"Simon wrote:

In hindsight, I feel like I kinda rushed my pick. Thought we only had a few hours to make the selection!

Feel free to trade him to me if you’re having buyers remorse :)

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 07:15 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Go check out our schedules. They’re all out of whack. I play Startedfrombottom 3x and no games against BeatsbyRay and Thirsty Turtles.

One of the teams hasn't been added to the league yet. So there's a vacant spot that's effecting the schedule. I think that once they're added in, things will be better. We should only end up playing one or two other teams twice, right?

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 20, 2018, 07:53 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

Feel free to trade him to me if you’re having buyers remorse :)

:smile:

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 09:13 AM

"Simon wrote:

In hindsight, I feel like I kinda rushed my pick. Thought we only had a few hours to make the selection!

Apparently you have to research High School footage on these players. Maybe even actually interview them :dunno:

43 days left for HOF

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 09:28 AM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

Apparently you have to research High School footage on these players. Maybe even actually interview them :dunno:

43 days left for HOF

I have pee wee scouting reports on them as well :deadhorse:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 09:28 AM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

Apparently you have to research High School footage on these players. Maybe even actually interview them :dunno:

43 days left for HOF

Actually, the HOF game is on August 2nd, so 13 days.

Either way, I'll make my next two picks as soon as I see I'm on the clock, unless I'm offered some blockbuster deal at that point.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 20, 2018, 09:33 AM

3rd round should go by fast. Only like 4 people picking.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 20, 2018, 09:36 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

I have pee wee scouting reports on them as well :deadhorse:

Yet you still manage to screw it up.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 20, 2018, 10:00 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Yet you still manage to screw it up.

Not really. My drafts have been solid.

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 20, 2018, 10:06 AM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

Apparently you have to research High School footage on these players. Maybe even actually interview them :dunno:

43 days left for HOF

haha! :smile: