2019 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF league

955 replies

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 4, 2019, 12:50 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Kinda interesting that he got cut from a team that has nothing at RB behind Lamar Miller. If he can’t hack it in Houston of all places, what makes you think he’d take over a significant role in KC who has Williams, Hyde, and a back they just drafted? Does Foreman play special teams to be able to occupy that 4th spot?

Foreman was fine as a back, it was attitude and attendance that the coach didn’t like that cost him his spot. Maybe being cut is the wake up call he needs

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 05:43 PM

Foreman a colt, huh? Hmmmmm

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 5, 2019, 05:53 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Foreman a colt, huh? Hmmmmm

Congrats on your new handcuff’s handcuff. :hi5:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 06:27 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Foreman a colt, huh? Hmmmmm

Adding to what was already the best team in the AFC. They can withstand a number of players being out a few games here and there.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 07:12 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Adding to what was already the best team in the AFC. They can withstand a number of players being out a few games here and there.

Mack better not miss too many games if Foreman sticks.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 08:15 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Adding to what was already the best team in the AFC. They can withstand a number of players being out a few games here and there.

Best team in the afc is san diego and new england. Just imo.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 08:24 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Best team in the afc is san diego and new england. Just imo.

I think that New England wins the most games, in part due to the other three times in the division, but I think that Indy is subjectively better.

I think that the Chargers are overrated, and will be lucky to win more than nine games. They have a really rough schedule, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a losing record at the halfway point.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 5, 2019, 11:58 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I think that New England wins the most games, in part due to the other three times in the division, but I think that Indy is subjectively better.

I think that the Chargers are overrated, and will be lucky to win more than nine games. They have a really rough schedule, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a losing record at the halfway point.

I would disagree....SD has an elite QB, strong skill players even if Gordon holds out, and an up and coming Defense. Their biggest weak spot is OL...

I expect some regression from Indy. The division is stack full of good defensive teams (Tenn and Jax who imo will rebound) and Houston who is always a threat to score a ton...

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 6, 2019, 03:22 PM

Here’s hoping Zeke sits for at least a month! Would love to see the super-talented Darius Jackson finally put it all together in his absence.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 6, 2019, 03:34 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Here’s hoping Zeke sits for at least a month! Would love to see the super-talented Darius Jackson finally put it all together in his absence.

And more importantly, have the Fins face Dallas without him, but have him back in uniform in time to play against the Jets, Bills and Patriots.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 6, 2019, 07:42 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

And more importantly, have the Fins face Dallas without him, but have him back in uniform in time to play against the Jets, Bills and Patriots.

He’ll get paid not worried

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 6, 2019, 08:36 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

He’ll get paid not worried

Yes, but by whom? :burp:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 6, 2019, 09:16 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Yes, but by whom? :burp:

Who knows but shouldn’t matter. I’ll trade him for the right price still

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 8, 2019, 09:11 PM

This Montgomery kid looks pretty good

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 10, 2019, 08:56 AM

Preseason Week 1 winners and losers?

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Aug 10, 2019, 07:00 PM

My draft is looking great at this point. All three Running backs that I drafted impressed in their first preseason game and I still have my receiver Mecole Hardman waiting to play his tonight. So far looking like an A plus draft



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 11, 2019, 04:15 PM

Anyone want to trade. Open to anything. Players, picks whatever

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Aug 11, 2019, 04:32 PM

May have 2 openings in a $20 standard yahoo. Any interest let me know

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Aug 11, 2019, 06:40 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

May have 2 openings in a $20 standard yahoo. Any interest let me know

I could take one but I only pay by check or paypal. If they want payment another way I'll pass



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Aug 14, 2019, 11:33 PM

"adamprez2003 wrote:

I could take one but I only pay by check or paypal. If they want payment another way I'll pass

we use league safe via fanball/myfantasy league
https://www.leaguesafe.com

If anyones interested 2 spots are open so let me know

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 22, 2019, 07:49 PM

Dress rehearsal games tonight. Let’s see how everyone looks!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 22, 2019, 08:00 PM

Over a week with no tradetalk or trades...this leagues become...boring :001_rolleyes:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 22, 2019, 08:02 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Over a week with no tradetalk or trades...this leagues become...boring :001_rolleyes:

I've invested a lot in a bunch of guys who aren't really proven yet. Gonna have to wait and see how it all plays out.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Aug 22, 2019, 09:15 PM

Always open to trade talk

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 22, 2019, 09:49 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Always open to trade talk

I’ll trade you 50 FAAB dollars for Zeke so he will be happy with his contract!