2019 Pre-season Game 1 - Thread

78 replies

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:05 PM

Too many penalties. Made it pretty easy for the Falcons. Plenty of film to teach with, that's for sure.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:05 PM

X breaks up the 2pt conversion attempt.

Aug 8, 2019, 08:06 PM

They picked on Needham the entire drive, lol. Smart.

Needham needs to go sit down.

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:07 PM

"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:

They picked on Needham the entire drive, lol. Smart.

Needham needs to go sit down.

Get the guy some preseason live reps.

Remember, this a glorified practice.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Aug 8, 2019, 08:11 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Get the guy some preseason live reps.

Remember, this a glorified practice.

Kid needs alot of reps. Eric Rowe better not get hurt if this is the backup plan.

Im just saying...

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:13 PM

"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:

Kid needs alot of reps. Eric Rowe better not get hurt if this is the backup plan.

Im just saying...

If he doesn't improve, yeah.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:17 PM

Our defence got a sack :o

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:17 PM

Holy CRAP! A SACK!

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:18 PM

How do they not call the hold on that Nate Orchard sack lol..

Had flashbacks to how they "blocked" Cam Wake.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:19 PM

Here’s Rosen

🎃

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:19 PM

Rosen time!

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:21 PM

Rosen is in there somewhere

🎃

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:23 PM

Lol Dolphins OL is worse than swiss cheese. No Run block no pass block.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:25 PM

Ok that was amazing play throw with defenders wrapped around him and catch. Start Rosen.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:26 PM

Williams had a nice catch there on a blown play. Never should have been thrown...but he did catch it despite interference.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:28 PM

"KeyFin wrote:

Williams had a nice catch there on a blown play. Never should have been thrown...but he did catch it despite interference.

I don't agree. Williams was open

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:29 PM

Rosen is running for his life almost every snap at the moment.

EDIT: Preston Williams is doing himself a lot of favours.

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:33 PM

Lol Chosen Rosen with the awkward TD drive, not his fault. This OL is playing pitiful.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:34 PM

"IdrA wrote:

Lol Chosen Rosen with the awkward TD drive, not his fault. This OL is playing pitiful.

A TD drive is a TD drive. Doesn't matter how they come.

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:41 PM

"Wilkimania wrote:

A TD drive is a TD drive. Doesn't matter how they come.

Yes it does. Cause you get many less TD drives when your OL is failing. Hopefully it doesn't carry into the reg season but i won't hold my breath.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:44 PM

"Wilkimania wrote:

Rosen is running for his life almost every snap at the moment.

EDIT: Preston Williams is doing himself a lot of favours.

There's no way Williams doesn't make the team. He's a WR1 talent.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:48 PM

Right in his face

🎃

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:54 PM

Their passrush is getting through every time.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:55 PM

"Wilkimania wrote:

Their passrush is getting through every time.

They don't even need to blitz

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Dolphan24Dolphan24Forum Veteran
Aug 8, 2019, 08:57 PM

There gonna get Rosen killed. It’s like a turnstile