2020 ARMCHAIRS Dynasty FF League

779 replies

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 11, 2020, 07:23 PM

"Xiidaen wrote:

LaCosse, who is N/A and opted out.

and yes, I probably should just cut him, that’s a different problem.

Yeah I don’t think N/A players can go on IR. Only IR and Covid-IR. Not sure if we decided to add an opt out position of note.

On a side note, if any Dolphin fan wants to make an offer for the Swiss Army knife, Lynn Bowden, let me know.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 11, 2020, 08:00 PM

"Xiidaen wrote:

LaCosse, who is N/A and opted out.

and yes, I probably should just cut him, that’s a different problem.

You can’t move NA into IR. It has to be IR designation next to the player

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 12, 2020, 08:21 PM

I’d consider a 1st & 2nd for Darren Waller. Hit me up.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 05:54 PM

Oh no, not Kittle!!

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 13, 2020, 06:21 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Oh no, not Kittle!!

Hopefully just a knee sprain.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 06:34 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Hopefully just a knee sprain.

I think he's back now. Whew!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 08:09 PM

I debated between playing brieda vs Ridley as my flex today. I chose poorly.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 08:19 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I debated between playing brieda vs Ridley as my flex today. I chose poorly.

It happens. I could have chosen better also

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 08:20 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

It happens. I could have chosen better also

Me too. Heck, Dobbins outscored Cohen I’m less touches. Hopefully Sutton isn’t out long.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Sep 13, 2020, 10:24 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I debated between playing brieda vs Ridley as my flex today. I chose poorly.

The Bears Ridley right?

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 14, 2020, 12:54 AM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

The Bears Ridley right?

Ha! I do have both brothers, that's true.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Sep 14, 2020, 09:16 AM

Not sure how you sat Andrews AND C.Ridley.(FF writers this years Godwin)

No Dolphins should be in anyone’s lineup
Maybe Parker but he was injured all week.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 15, 2020, 02:27 PM

Awww yeah...prime time matchup in week 2...

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 15, 2020, 05:00 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

Not sure how you sat Andrews AND C.Ridley.(FF writers this years Godwin)

No Dolphins should be in anyone’s lineup
Maybe Parker but he was injured all week.

If I feel that two players are close or its a tossup, I'm always going to start the player that I like, or the one on the team that I like. Makes it more fun. I'd rather lose with my own guys if I'm going to lose. If Parker is playing for the Dolphins, then he's in my starting lineup. My flex position will have a lot of changes all year I think.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 15, 2020, 08:37 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Awww yeah...prime time matchup in week 2...

Just don’t Gostkowski!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 15, 2020, 11:50 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Just don’t Gostkowski!

There’s a reason I cut him this offseason lol. No more patriot cheat codes lol

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 17, 2020, 07:46 AM

Anyone looking for some WR depth or need a shot in the arm? Willing to move some of my WRs around - let me know if anyone is interested and lets see if we can find a deal. Don't really have specific desired target, although a 1st in the 2021 draft is always enticing. Thanks!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 17, 2020, 08:49 AM

Looking at QB and TE. Or players I just like.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2020, 01:43 PM

Saquan just blew out a knee. :sad:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Sep 20, 2020, 02:30 PM

Now everyone is happy I wouldn't trade Barkley huh! Eff my life I swear. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 03:39 PM

Man there’s a lot of injuries today! If anyone needs a WR, Russell Gage is available among others. Make some offers!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 04:52 PM

Anxious about Lock's injury. If Matt Ryan gets injured, I might lose every single game after that point. Yikes.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 07:39 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Anxious about Lock's injury. If Matt Ryan gets injured, I might lose every single game after that point. Yikes.

I’m willing to move Darnold based on how well Herbert has played.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 09:19 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Now everyone is happy I wouldn't trade Barkley huh! Eff my life I swear. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!

Sorry bro :console:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 09:21 PM

Willing to move Singletary and Shepherd for picks. Or as part of a package for players I like.