2020 ARMCHAIRS Dynasty FF League

779 replies

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 13, 2020, 10:51 PM

Anyone in the 1.7-1.11 range looking to trade out, let me know. Or in the second round.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 13, 2020, 11:04 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Which you enjoyed...?

Lets just say I've been married for a LONG time...

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 13, 2020, 11:26 PM

Listening to offers for 1.7 for 30 min. Making the pick at 9 PST

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 13, 2020, 11:39 PM

ok i guess ill stick around

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 13, 2020, 11:44 PM

Still have a little daylight left so I'm going to play some catch. Pick is in

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:02 AM

8th spot sucks this year...lol

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:41 AM

Great first day guys! 8 picks and lots of banter back and forth. @408 is on the clock with 1.9

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:49 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

Great first day guys! 8 picks and lots of banter back and forth. @408 is on the clock with 1.9

Banter. That's a funny word.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 06:39 AM

1.9 is in and @241 is on the clock!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 08:42 AM

Taking trade offers for pick 10....

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:02 PM

I’ll make a pick around 1...so give it a little more time as I review options

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:09 PM

@259 you’re on deck

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 12:10 PM

I should add that trade down is an option if someone wants to give up picks to move up. Doesn’t have to be player for pick...

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:10 PM

Pick is in, ive messaged @259 already.

Ruggs it is...which means I can also rename my team Ruggmunchers if I so choose. :tongue2: (I figured that’s also the appropriate emoji for such a team name) haha

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:15 PM

he was my option B. Felt i'm ok with WR depth (plus deep rookie class) so went with the homer pick.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:17 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

he was my option B. Felt i'm ok with WR depth (plus deep rookie class) so went with the homer pick.

Nothing wrong with that bro. I had him and a few players similarly ranked so I was exploring options. Made more sense to just make the pick and have my choice.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:32 PM

Sick is busy at work, stated he will get here as soon as possible.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:36 PM

Yeah, I think this current tier we're in is all pretty similar between George Jefferson, Ruggs, Reagor, and John Riggins. One of those situations where you just choose the one you want to watch or feel the most comfortable with.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:43 PM

Well, that concludes the top tier RBs and WRs that were clear first rounders, IMO.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:49 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Well, that concludes the top tier RBs and WRs that were clear first rounders, IMO.

You don't think George Jefferson is a top clear 1st rounder? There's much more an arguement for him than Riggins to be clear 1sts due to first year opportunity more than anything, but I think 2-3 years down the road the 4 in this current tier will all be pretty even. I'd say we're either 1 over or 1 short, but that's just me.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 01:59 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

You don't think Justin Jefferson is a top clear 1st rounder? There's much more an arguement for him than Higgins to be clear 1sts due to first year opportunity more than anything, but I think 2-3 years down the road the 4 in this current tier will all be pretty even. I'd say we're either 1 over or 1 short, but that's just me.

Time will tell. I don't see him having big stats his first few years in the league as second fiddle to Adam Thielen, and I didn't care for him much as a prospect. That whole team is going to get blown up within two years, so we'll see what his situation is when the dust settles.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 02:07 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Time will tell. I don't see him having big stats his first few years in the league as second fiddle to Adam Thielen, and I didn't care for him much as a prospect. That whole team is going to get blown up within two years, so we'll see what his situation is when the dust settles.

Very true. Diggs put up good numbers with Theilen though and Adam is starting to breakdown a bit with injuries. Will be interesting and could go either way. I felt all 4 of Reagor, George Jefferson, Ruggs, and Riggins are all about the same when you look across the next 3 years, it's more about who will start fast with bigger opportunity, at which point it's probably Reagor, Ruggs, George Jefferson, and Riggins.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 02:07 PM

ehhh maybe some players should not be talked about yet?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 14, 2020, 02:28 PM

Had to get my brady and brees replacement.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 14, 2020, 02:29 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

ehhh maybe some players should not be talked about yet?

Mine are fixed :) Sorry.