2022 Armchairs Dynasty FF League Thread

407 replies

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 09:04 AM

After Sick I’m thinking this draft gets moving.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2022, 01:05 PM

Gerald Everett is available for a 3rd. Herbert’s starting TE this year. Could be a TE1 or quality TE2/backup.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 26, 2022, 03:22 PM

Pick posted

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 03:23 PM

Looks like it's @1218 otc

TaylorGatorsTaylorGatorsForum Veteran
Jul 26, 2022, 03:28 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Gerald Everett is available for a 3rd. Herbert’s starting TE this year. Could be a TE1 or quality TE2/backup.

Taylor's Gators trade pick 3.3 for Gerald Everett.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 04:05 PM

I know everyone is going to be shocked by this, but if anyone is wanting to gamble a bit, I think I'm willing to part with Sam Darnold for a future 3rd rnd pick(and yes, can be multiple years out lol). Also willing to move the following for future 3rds:

Jonnu Smith
Noah Gray
Jarrett Patterson

I know, shocker I'd part with such talent, but if you have a wild hair to take a risk, I'll take a risk as well. Good draft so far, all....let the fun begin as pieces wind down and risks come out. Excited to get the year started. All teams have reported to camp, so lets see the hold outs, now!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 04:06 PM

@5590 is on the clock at 2.12

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 06:24 PM

Seahawks rb Chris Carson retires, clearing the path for Kenneth Walker to get tons of playing time. Oh yeah. :up:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 06:25 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Seahawks rb Chris Carson retires, clearing the path for Kenneth Walker to get tons of playing time. Oh yeah. :up:

Or a Penny for your thoughts

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 06:31 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Seahawks rb Chris Carson retires, clearing the path for Kenneth Walker to get tons of playing time. Oh yeah. :up:

Yeah facing 10 man boxes with Drew lock as his qb. He's better off putting himself on IR and preserving his health. That team is on a bad for Bryce/suck for stroud mission

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 08:16 PM

We have a trade to announce:

I get Todd’s 2nd in 2023
He gets 3.4+3.5

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 08:20 PM

Willing to trade from the following for a rb or qb if I like them….if I like them enough maybe 2

  1. WR DeAndre Hopkins

  2. WR Amari Cooper

  3. WR Odell Beckham

  4. WR Marquez Callaway

  5. WR Kendrick Bourne

  6. WR Braxton Berrios

  7. TE Zach Ertz

  8. TE Irv Smith Jr

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 08:33 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Or a Penny for your thoughts

He's always hurt too

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 08:34 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Yeah facing 10 man boxes with Drew lock as his qb. He's better off putting himself on IR and preserving his health. That team is on a bad for Bryce/suck for stroud mission

I had to stop and think about who they even were. Not exactly a Trevor Lawrence in next years class.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 09:19 PM

@7602 (?) OTC

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2022, 09:26 PM

Gisele’s Dong cuts:

K Greg Zuerlein
WR LaQuon Treadwell
WR AJ Green
RB Craig Reynolds
RB Tony Jones Jr

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 09:28 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Gisele’s Dong cuts:

K Greg Zuerlein
WR LaQuon Treadwell
WR AJ Green
RB Craig Reynolds
RB Tony Jones Jr

I thought Treadwell was going to be a really good nfl player. Never came together.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2022, 09:34 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I thought Treadwell was going to be a really good nfl player. Never came together.

Weird how it works like that. He was starting to show signs of life last year. May be worth a stash this year. I just ran out of room, lol.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 09:52 PM

I believe @11916 is otc with 3.2

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2022, 11:37 PM

Any interest in Philly, Cleveland, Gainwell, Allgeier, Malik Willis, Noah Gray, Jarret Patterson? Let me know and let’s see if we can work something out. Looking primarily for future picks, but willing to discuss for the right player. Thanks!

TaylorGatorsTaylorGatorsForum Veteran
Jul 27, 2022, 06:04 AM

@5590 otc at 3.3

Went to bed with eyes only for Tolbert, only to wake up with no clue where I was going next...

Romeo Doubs it is.
And if he proves worth it, in future years, I'll rebrand the franchise as the Scooby Doubs.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 27, 2022, 06:17 AM

"TaylorGators wrote:

@5590 otc at 3.3

Went to bed with eyes only for Tolbert, only to wake up with no clue where I was going next...

Romeo Doubs it is.
And if he proves worth it, in future years, I'll rebrand the franchise as the Scooby Doubs.

I like it!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 27, 2022, 06:27 AM

I'm glad that I traded away my 3rd rounder, because I have no idea who these guys are this year. :chuckle:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 27, 2022, 11:29 AM

@654 is up.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 27, 2022, 12:44 PM

@408 OTC