2024 Armchairs Dynasty FF League Thread

388 replies

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 26, 2024, 12:55 PM

Dang it! Was kinda hoping Marshawn 2 was gonna fall to me. Think he’s in best spot of all the rooks to get some immediate game time. Good first pick Clay

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 01:04 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Dang it! Was kinda hoping Marshawn 2 was gonna fall to me. Think he’s in best spot of all the rooks to get some immediate game time. Good first pick Clay

I see a lot of people saying that about him, but I don't understand it with both AJ Dillon and Josh Jacobs on the depth chart......what am I missing? And yes, as a Jacobs owner I have vested interest lol

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2024, 01:11 PM

"Claymore95 wrote:

Damn, and just when I thought it might get interesting :laughy:

Thanks everyone. I'll get around to making the 2.01 draft pick shortly...and won't ask what Todd had to do to Sick to get him to give up the 1.01 pick!

I made a trade during last season.

Incidentally, you can do trades whenever. Post them in this thread. You can run through the thread to see examples. Future picks can be traded as well, even 2 yrs out if it fancies you.

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 01:16 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Dang it! Was kinda hoping Marshawn 2 was gonna fall to me. Think he’s in best spot of all the rooks to get some immediate game time. Good first pick Clay

I'm hoping so. Bit of competition with Jacobs and Dillon there but neither is a surefire #1 RB anymore, so fingers crossed on Lloyd. I'd likely have taken either Benson (he was my pick in my other Dynasty league) or Brooks if they'd still been available, but unfortunately not.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2024, 01:19 PM

"Claymore95 wrote:

I'm hoping so. Bit of competition with Jacobs and Dillon there but neither is a surefire #1 RB anymore, so fingers crossed on Lloyd. I'd likely have taken either Benson (he was my pick in my other Dynasty league) or Brooks if they'd still been available, but unfortunately not.

Yeah the same dbag GM took both unfortunately :tantrum:

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 26, 2024, 02:24 PM

TRADE ALERT:

Murder Hornets sends 2.04 to WaddleUpThatHill in return for Joe Mixon

Claymore95 to confirm

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 26, 2024, 02:26 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

I see a lot of people saying that about him, but I don't understand it with both AJ Dillon and Josh Jacobs on the depth chart......what am I missing? And yes, as a Jacobs owner I have vested interest lol

I seriously doubt either Jacobs or Dillon maybe both play more than 10-12 games. Dillon especially is tailing off fast. Don’t see him in the league for much longer tbh

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 02:29 PM

"Simon wrote:

TRADE ALERT:

Murder Hornets sends 2.04 to WaddleUpThatHill in return for Joe Mixon

Claymore95 to confirm

Trade confirmed :up:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 03:30 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Yeah the same dbag GM took both unfortunately :tantrum:

you said what we all were thinking lol

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 03:33 PM

@408 you're OTC

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 26, 2024, 03:41 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

you said what we all were thinking lol

:lol:
I would’ve taken Wright at 8 by the way.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 03:47 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

:lol:
I would’ve taken Wright at 8 by the way.

It's OK, I knew he wasn't making it to me at 2.3

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 04:36 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

:lol:
I would’ve taken Wright at 8 by the way.

That's why I took him at 4!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 05:35 PM

Listening to offers on 2.3. Looking primarily for younger RB help... I'll make a pick by 8ish.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 08:44 PM

@6745 you're OTC

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 26, 2024, 09:01 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

@6745 you're OTC

Actually I think it’s @5721 due to the trade of Mixon

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 27, 2024, 04:47 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

If you want him that badly you can make an offer, you don't have to mock kick me in the nuts haha

You're right, I don't HAVE TO. :nutkick::punk:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 07:49 AM

@5492 is otc!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 08:06 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

@5492 is otc!

My pick is in.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 10:29 AM

Some solid picks value wise to start the day off. Rarely in these drafts are QBs drafted early in R1 and WR drafted in R1 still there at this stage. Good pace this year so lets keep moving :)

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 10:43 AM

@110 is OTC

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 10:45 AM

Kenny Pickett and Kyle Trask are available for 3rd round picks, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'm finished with the draft.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 11:06 AM

Looking to gain another pick or move up from 2.11 - let’s make a deal!

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 27, 2024, 03:08 PM

Sorry to be holding up progress. Had a very late night last night, took the boat to go see fireworks and ended up having to tow another boat home. I'll have a cup of coffee and look things over. Make a pick or trade shortly

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 27, 2024, 03:08 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Sorry to be holding up progress. Had a very late night last night, took the boat to go see fireworks and ended up having to tow another boat home. I'll have a cup of coffee and look things over. Make a pick or trade shortly

No worries, man! Sounds like a great time!! And some civic duty all at once! Love lake life!!