90 kids rejoice, Crystal Pepsi is coming back this summer.

17 replies

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum VeteranOP
Jun 29, 2016, 01:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvyq_KmXhc

http://cnycentral.com/news/offbeat/90s-kids-rejoice-crystal-pepsi-hitting-store-shelves-this-summer

First Ecto Cooler, and now this: Crystal Pepsi will return to store shelves in the United States and Canada later this summer.

I just have one word to say, "Radical to the eXtreme!"

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 02:30 PM

I remember drinking it when I was a kid. Looking back, I never knew it would be a big deal.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 02:32 PM

"FinSane wrote:

I remember drinking it when I was a kid. Looking back, I never knew it would be a big deal.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I was pretty bummed when it went away. I loved the commercials and thought it tasted good. I also liked OK Soda. Such a weird marketing campaign. It is not good, it is not bad, it is O.K.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 03:51 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I was pretty bummed when it went away. I loved the commercials and thought it tasted good. I also liked OK Soda. Such a weird marketing campaign. It is not good, it is not bad, it is O.K.

I dont remember OK Soda. As far as Crystal Pepsi goes, I don't remember if it tasted any differently from regular pepsi.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jun 29, 2016, 04:57 PM

I loved the stuff! I was 15-16 when it was out, so I was the target audience. Always a huge Pepsi fan back then. Too bad I'm diabetic now, because Diet Pepsi is awful.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 05:42 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I loved the stuff! I was 15-16 when it was out, so I was the target audience. Always a huge Pepsi fan back then. Too bad I'm diabetic now, because Diet Pepsi is awful.

Diet soda is much worse than regular soda IMO.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 06:52 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

People are so weird in terms of their differences. I can't stand regular soda. It's way too sweet for me. But I LOVE diet Pepsi and Coke.

One drink I miss like crazy is 7Upsidedown. DNL, they called. 'Twas bomb.

I liked 7Upsidedown.

I hate diet soda with a passion. Taste like cleaning fluid.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 06:53 PM

"FinSane wrote:

I dont remember OK Soda. As far as Crystal Pepsi goes, I don't remember if it tasted any differently from regular pepsi.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I loved Crystal Pepsi, I am not a fan of Pepsi.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 29, 2016, 07:52 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

I liked 7Upsidedown.

I hate diet soda with a passion. Taste like cleaning fluid.

Im sure as far as ingredients though it's not far off.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jun 29, 2016, 10:19 PM

Most diet pop is gross. A few are ok. Diet Dr Pepper is actually good, and not just compared to other diet pop. I don't know how they do it with that one. I don't drink a lot, because even diet isn't great for you, but its a nice treat and a break from just water sometimes.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jun 30, 2016, 12:17 AM

Why?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jun 30, 2016, 08:14 PM

I like Pepsi's new ginger cola.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jul 3, 2016, 09:32 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

I like Pepsi's new ginger cola.

shut up Todd. We know what you drink.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 3, 2016, 10:29 PM

I ate at a place that had a fancy Coca Cola machine that allowed you to choose all sorts of different flavors of pop this weekend, and it offered Mellow Yellow Zero, which I've never seen in the store, or a gas station, or anywhere else in a can or bottle. Not only in standard, but also grape and cherry, and it was really good. Much, much better than diet Mt Dew.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jul 4, 2016, 03:42 PM

I'll give it a shot... I don't remember having it the first time... but now that I'm caffeine free, why not?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jul 4, 2016, 10:48 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

I'll give it a shot... I don't remember having it the first time... but now that I'm caffeine free, why not?

....unzips

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 4, 2016, 10:55 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I ate at a place that had a fancy Coca Cola machine that allowed you to choose all sorts of different flavors of pop this weekend, and it offered Mellow Yellow Zero, which I've never seen in the store, or a gas station, or anywhere else in a can or bottle. Not only in standard, but also grape and cherry, and it was really good. Much, much better than diet Mt Dew.

Coca Cola Freestyle machines. They're becoming quite popular and you can do flavors that you cant buy at the stores.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Aug 7, 2016, 08:55 AM

"FinSane wrote:

Coca Cola Freestyle machines. They're becoming quite popular and you can do flavors that you cant buy at the stores.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Plus the quality of the soda that comes out is better than any other fountain machine.

Coke Zero is the best.