Anyone else think Dan Dierdork is the most biased (and ignorant) NFL announcer ever?

6 replies

CashInFistCashInFistForum VeteranOP
Nov 7, 2010, 02:21 PM

How horrible is this douchebag? :pity:

If he doesn't want the ravens to win today, then the Pope hates Jesus...

PATHETIC...

kryptokryptoNew Member
Nov 7, 2010, 02:25 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

How horrible is this douchebag? :pity:

If he doesn't want the ravens to win today, then the Pope hates Jesus...

PATHETIC...

Wow, to be honest, I didn't notice any bias at all.

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Nov 7, 2010, 02:28 PM

"krypto wrote:

Wow, to be honest, I didn't notice any bias at all.

I agree. As a matter of fact he couldn't stop gushing over that that big throw to Marshall earlier in the game.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Nov 7, 2010, 02:29 PM

Me either...he's rarely sided with Baltimore on anything, plus he's complimented Henne, Henning, Brown, and several others. I would have guessed he's rooting for Maimi.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 7, 2010, 02:30 PM

Raises both hands and feet.... (that hurts)... always hated Dierdorf.. he's usually on his knees for the Pats whenever we play them up there.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 7, 2010, 02:44 PM

I think hes alright except for when we play the pats.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Nov 8, 2010, 06:03 AM

Didn't notice any bias, but the lisping bastard is unlistenable.