1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artificial Sweeteners Part 1- a slow death! Please read if you use them

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ToddsPhins, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I don't disagree with you at all. I treat myself from time to time too. And by treat, no, I don't mean a granola bar. :lol:

Congrats on the weight loss by the way.

2. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    And that's where I DO greatly appreciate modern medicine and technology etc..... all the life saving surgeries, detection methods, drugs and treatments that "prolong" the life our sick elderly, better sterility in medicine and food, fridges and freezers to keep food fresh, and dish washers etc to keep utensils clean. If we took all this previously non-existent stuff out of the equation, then I doubt our life expectancy would be higher. Back then, when you were old and got sick, you died. Now when you're old and get sick, you're kept teetering on death for an extra 10 years. :lol:

However, the current life expectancy is based heavily on people born in the 30's and 40's who, for the most part, were unaffected by this massive push of chemicals. IMHO, we won't truly know what this new "chemical" generation's life expectancy is yet b/c we're only a few decades into it. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds over the next 40 years.