Brice McCain
32 replies
Not really a rant thread but I was wondering if there is a place to look up stats for yards given up by a player. I dunno if I'm the only one but it seems like every big play against us or 3rd down conversions its always on McCain.

Hes the worst corner Ive seen in a really long time.
3rd and 15 he gives 17 yards cushion.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

he is horrible, but when you add a defensive coordinator that is clueless the results are high school level defense.
All I have seen so far this year is opposing offenses throwing at this guy and they come up with most of em too. He needs to be on the bench somewhere. Better yet on the street.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
If Jamar Taylor can't beat this guy out then **** me right? What a joke
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

I don't even know how to describe the play today. The Bills just threw at him all day long...they knew he would make some idiotic mistake
"jeremy2020 wrote:
I don't even know how to describe the play today. The Bills just threw at him all day long...they knew he would make some idiotic mistake
its been like that all 3 games hes the other teams best offensive weapon

The lack of talent is being unveiled .
A lot of pretenders out there unfortunately . Players have stated their belief in this staff and the coaches have shown their inability to prepare , produce and perform as needed .
Again . That's the unfortunate part , it's like I expect to see Bill Murray , it's Groundhog day , the bad team day keeps repeating .

McCain played like he had money on the Bills. Or maybe Tyrod Taylor is on his fantasy team?
"There is no defense against a perfect pass. I can throw the perfect pass."
#13:up:
We will be lucky to win 4 games this year. The team is list, they don't care anymore.
Our best running back is a guy we signed this week, think about that.

It's really unbelievable that a group of professional coaches, scouts, talent evaluators and 2 GM's would think that McCain, our LB corp and our OL would be good enough to lead this team to a playoff. The issue becomes even more baffling when you factor in that they could have addressed any one of those needs but instead decided to take a luxury pick at WR in the 1st round, the one strong position on this team.
I'm not sure if any of those geniuses realize that a WR can't do any good if the QB throwing the ball can't stay upright because the OL is one of the worst I've ever seen fielded in the NFL. Their $100 million investment may not be able to walk after this year.
yea i cant believe how bad that guy is. how can the coaches not see this is beyond me. every third and long i cringed knowing he was going to give up the first down. and why dont we run the ball? i dont care if we get no yards, run the dam ball
It sucks because Philbin and Coyle just simply never play the young defensive players. I would much rather see Lippett and Bobby MCcain getting playing time over Brice Mccain. Have either of them even seen the field yet?
McCain is not meant to be a starting corner. He is a nickel dime player. Even then he is a suspect player. My friend a Steelers fan still can't believe we have him starting.
He can't play, he looks like someone that doesn't even belong in the league. He was the target all day long today and rightfully so, he couldn't stop anything.
he has naked pictures of the coach? cant they see this guy doesnt belong in the nfl?
John McCain would be a better corner
on Twitter @mpark14news
"SICK wrote:
If Jamar Taylor can't beat this guy out then **** me right? What a joke
from preseason I thought he did..suprise to me that the dude won that job.

McCain. I know he was bad but lets not pretend like anybody on this defense is playing well other than maybe...
This whole defense is awful and needs a make over. Most of them don't deserve to be starters. Our front 7 is an absolute disaster. Vernon has one tackle for the entire season. LOL. How long is it gonna take for us to realize Koa Misi is not a starter in the NFL?
When you actually look at the starting defense it's hard to imagine why they were expected to be good. We have 3 "names." None of which are producing.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
"djphinfan wrote:
from preseason I thought he did..suprise to me that the dude won that job.
Well, this staff does have a history of playing an inferior player while regulating a better player to the bench...so it stands to reason that they don't know WTF they're doing.
When do Lippet and Bobby McCain start to get a look?
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
When do Lippet and Bobby McCain start to get a look?
...and when do we get a chance to see if Chris McCain can help with the pass rush
I posted last week that 24 sucked, as usual I was right. Horrible player with no help from the safeties either.
Lord help us.
"DePhinistr8 wrote:
...and when do we get a chance to see if Chris McCain can help with the pass rush
When chris has played, he looks afraid to hit other people. To much of philbin rubbing off on him and our other players.
He is horrible and I agree he gets beat on most every pass to his size