C2C Fins Fantasy Football League!

60 replies

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Aug 28, 2009, 06:24 PM

Been offline for a while. Lot's of crazy chit going on in my life. I needed to find someplace normal to hang out instead of my man cave...

This will be lots of fun bro! Grand idea!!!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Aug 28, 2009, 06:28 PM

What does that have to do with anything? ESPN vs Yahoo....

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Aug 28, 2009, 06:47 PM

Good to hear from you Ken.

I hope you guys can manage to have some fun while I dominate the league.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 28, 2009, 07:47 PM

I'm in,,,,I'll let u guys figure out which one I am...:shifty:

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 02:11 AM

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 02:15 AM

I apologize for the reflections...and I still have to hinge the two together. But that is the "his and hers" beerpong table I was talking about.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2009, 04:28 AM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

What does that have to do with anything? ESPN vs Yahoo....

Thats what I thought. Come on, we all want you in the league, and we have two spots left. If you join, we just need one more C2C guy, and its an entire C2C fantasy league....

edit - scratch that. We need just one more team now! And the draft is set for tomorrow night. Does that work with everyone?

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Aug 30, 2009, 02:54 PM

works for me...

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2009, 05:09 PM

Alright, well we have 12 teams now. Padre31 filled the 12th spot.

The draft is tonight everyone, so log on and draft your teams! See you there

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 30, 2009, 06:41 PM

Yikes!

I gotta be up at 5AM so the start time is a little rough for this east coaster......

So if I dont make it you all will know why.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 30, 2009, 07:46 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Yikes!

I gotta be up at 5AM so the start time is a little rough for this east coaster......

So if I dont make it you all will know why.

:cry:

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Aug 30, 2009, 07:49 PM

"ASUFinFan wrote:

Alright, well we have 12 teams now. Padre31 filled the 12th spot.

The draft is tonight everyone, so log on and draft your teams! See you there

How long do the drafts usually take?

I believe I chose the option were I have to participate in the draft, so what do I do next?

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2009, 09:00 PM

"padre31 wrote:

How long do the drafts usually take?

I believe I chose the option were I have to participate in the draft, so what do I do next?

An hour or so. Depends on how quickly we draft players.

Just log in to yahoo. And then go to our league's main page, and about 30 minutes before the draft "Enter Live Draft" will show up, and then just click that link and it will take you into the draft.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 30, 2009, 10:00 PM

I am in the draft room now. Had trouble at first. I think its a server issue. But I am in. And damnit, im drafting 12th lol

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Aug 30, 2009, 10:12 PM

"ASUFinFan wrote:

I am in the draft room now. Had trouble at first. I think its a server issue. But I am in. And damnit, im drafting 12th lol

I went with the autopick option.

My screen is sawed off ASU, I can see the chat, but cannot post anything in it, and since I have no clue what I'm doing...autopick it is.

Big EBig ENew Member
Aug 31, 2009, 11:36 AM

Damn west coasters took forever last night....:tantrum:

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Sep 3, 2009, 04:31 PM

haha

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Sep 4, 2009, 09:40 PM

Wow a computer just picked a pretty damn good team for me, better than I wouldve atleast.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 4, 2009, 09:57 PM

I'm waaay behind the learning curve on this stuff, I just realized the other day I needed two Te's, one to play on the other one's offday.

And the computer did a mediocre job on mine Fin-o...Matt Cassel as my #2 Qb...KC is going 2-14 this season...Cassel is going to get killed.

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Sep 9, 2009, 05:10 PM

"padre31 wrote:

I'm waaay behind the learning curve on this stuff, I just realized the other day I needed two Te's, one to play on the other one's offday.

And the computer did a mediocre job on mine Fin-o...Matt Cassel as my #2 Qb...KC is going 2-14 this season...Cassel is going to get killed.

If you look at my team, I only have one TE. Just add a TE when that time comes. No worries padre. Or you can plan ahead, and add one now. It's up to you.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Sep 10, 2009, 10:45 AM

"padre31 wrote:

I'm waaay behind the learning curve on this stuff, I just realized the other day I needed two Te's, one to play on the other one's offday.

And the computer did a mediocre job on mine Fin-o...Matt Cassel as my #2 Qb...KC is going 2-14 this season...Cassel is going to get killed.

Cassell is a really good #2 QB, IMO.

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2010, 09:21 PM

winner winner chicken dinner!!!

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Jul 7, 2010, 04:26 AM

Well i sent out emails to all that played last year. 4 have already rejoined. Anyone who wants to play...get in. It's a C2C league, but all are welcome for sure. I dont want to win as easily this year.....whaaaat lol

league id is 103005
password is asu

you guys know the password would be asu. if you played last year join again, if not anyone is welcome.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Jul 18, 2010, 03:19 PM

"ASUFinFan wrote:

Well i sent out emails to all that played last year. 4 have already rejoined. Anyone who wants to play...get in. It's a C2C league, but all are welcome for sure. I dont want to win as easily this year.....whaaaat lol

league id is 103005
password is asu

you guys know the password would be asu. if you played last year join again, if not anyone is welcome.

Let's get this thing going guys!

BladeBladeNew Member
Jul 18, 2010, 09:18 PM

I signed up. I'm ready to rock out some fantasy football.