Can I request a name change?

9 replies

CJCJ_LEWANDOWSKI2New MemberOP
Apr 2, 2013, 04:17 AM

I was wondering if I could have my name changed? I'd like it to be changed from lowercase to uppercase and add an underscore in between the letters J and L, like this.. CJ_LEWANDOWSKI2. If the underscore isn't a possibility, I would at least like it to be in all uppercase. Thank you in advance, FINS UP!

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Apr 2, 2013, 09:02 AM

OK.It has been done.

CJCJ_LEWANDOWSKI2New Member
Apr 2, 2013, 09:07 AM

Thank you very much CrunchTime!

WELDERPATWELDERPATNew Member
Apr 6, 2015, 09:08 PM

Who would I need to talk to for a name change ?
I would like to go from welderpat to Mayhem.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Apr 7, 2015, 09:27 AM

"WELDERPAT wrote:

Who would I need to talk to for a name change ?
I would like to go from welderpat to Mayhem.

That names already been taken

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Apr 7, 2015, 02:11 PM

Is it too late too change mine to TheDongFather?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Two TacosTwo TacosSupporter
Apr 7, 2015, 02:21 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Is it too late too change mine to TheDongFather?

I have never wanted mod powers more than now. This should happen and it should be permanent.

________________________________________

"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."

--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--

WELDERPATWELDERPATNew Member
Apr 10, 2015, 07:57 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

That names already been taken

This is horrible.
I cant take this.
If I cant be Mayhem life just isn't worth living.
Im going to stick my skull in the microwave and turn it on.

Come to think of it I will just stick with Welderpat.
Never mind.
Thanks for checking for me Boik.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Apr 20, 2015, 11:47 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Is it too late too change mine to TheDongFather?

"Two Tacos wrote:

I have never wanted mod powers more than now. This should happen and it should be permanent.

I know rite? Lmeister should've been perma-banned a long time ago anyway. :)

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Jan 16, 2016, 10:20 AM

"MikeHoncho wrote:

Is it too late too change mine to TheDongFather?

Im dying Im laughing so hard

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele