Cant believe I did it

154 replies

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew MemberOP
Dec 28, 2009, 08:42 PM

I just bet on a football game....I took Chicago +9

Its been awhile and its dumb for me to do it at this point but I have a disease.

As I was typing Cutler tried to throw a pick.:no:

I was VERY succesfull about 3 years ago, infact too succesfull...I got an ego and blew the huge bankroll I accumulated in Vegas....then followed that with 2 bad years capping.

Havent done much at all this year as far as gambling, but this time of year is tough because its when I had my biggest score...nearly 12,000 in one week during the playoffs and BCS bowls(LSU over ND was the lock of the century!)

Ahhhh been a tough ride since.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2009, 09:07 PM

Don't look now, but the Bears D might have you on your way to making a genius move.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 09:11 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

Don't look now, but the Bears D might have you on your way to making a genius move.

None of them are genuis moves...just calculated guesses bro.

Been on both sides.

I love home teams as dogs on national TV have always liked it...guess we will see what happens, If this comes through Im looking hard at the UNDER in the 'U' Wisconsin game.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2009, 09:25 PM

Wish I knew a good bookie.

Punks around here all make you chase them down for your money.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 09:29 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

Wish I knew a good bookie.

Punks around here all make you chase them down for your money.

Never good I had a great guy who was awesome and never had an issue with was organized and great to work with...unfortunatley he was found beatin to death in his home earlier this year while being robbed.

I use Betjamaica they are about as good as it gets as far as Im concerned.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2009, 09:35 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Never good I had a great guy who was awesome and never had an issue with was organized and great to work with...unfortunatley he was found beatin to death in his home earlier this year whole being robbed.

I use Betjamaica they are about as good as it gets as far as Im concerned.

That site looks pretty good.

They have the Bengals getting 10 next week against the Jets. That's interesting.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 09:40 PM

Havent looked at any NFL lines yet would love to hit this game...Up 13-0...then put a % on some bowls then have some change for the national title game.

Week 17 in the NFL is way too fickle its hard to figure wich teams have the heart to give 100% and wich ones are planning their vacations.

For example take our Phins...who knows how we respond being officially out of it? Too hard to tell.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Dec 28, 2009, 09:55 PM

Wow, I dare say you wrap this one up if they score right here.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 09:58 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

Wow, I dare say you wrap this one up if they score right here.

NEVER a wrap till the clock says zero...but Cutler looks great tonight and that Defense is playing inspired.

Too bad I was too much of a Puss to take the money line.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 09:58 PM

:lol: IT seems you made the right choice.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Dec 28, 2009, 11:20 PM

:lol: well maybe not.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 29, 2009, 07:46 PM

Didnt post it but why not....

Split the early bowl game..

Hit UCLA -4.5 Lost under 45

RECORD 2-1

Tonight didnt play a side took the under 57.5

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 30, 2009, 04:40 PM

Bowling Green/ Idaho UNDER 70

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Dec 31, 2009, 01:10 AM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Bowling Green/ Idaho UNDER 70

I think you missed on this one.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 31, 2009, 10:34 AM

"Stitches wrote:

I think you missed on this one.

Sure did, lost the bet but wow what a game that was....best of the bowls yet imo.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 31, 2009, 11:06 AM

3-2 on posted plays....

Today:

V.Tech/Tenn under 50

Stanford+ 10

Navy +7

Minn -2

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Dec 31, 2009, 11:14 AM

I'm not betting, but if I were (just from what you have):

VTech/Tenn under 50 as well

Stanford +10

Mizzou -7

Minn - 2

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Dec 31, 2009, 10:56 PM

Late meaningless FG was the difference in 3-1 and 2-2.

Big day tommorow.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jan 1, 2010, 10:56 AM

Northwestern +9 over Auburn

Penn ST/LSU over 42.5

Ohio State +5 over Oregon

Cinncy/FLA over 56.5

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jan 3, 2010, 10:28 AM

8-5 so far this week

Carolina -7 over N.O

Houston -7 over N.E

MIA/PITT over 45

Dallas -3 over Philly

Cinncy +10 over Jets

:up:

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Jan 3, 2010, 10:36 AM

What made you take Houston? I took CAR at -7 as well. Also SD -3.5.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jan 3, 2010, 10:55 AM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Northwestern +9 over Auburn

Penn ST/LSU over 42.5

Ohio State +5 over Oregon

Cinncy/FLA over 56.5

Good job going 3-1. :up:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jan 3, 2010, 10:56 AM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

8-5 so far this week

Carolina -7 over N.O

Houston -7 over N.E

MIA/PITT over 45

Dallas -3 over Philly

Cinncy +10 over Jets

:up:

Carolina
Houston
Mia/Pitt over 45
Philly
Cincy (if normal starters are playing)

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jan 3, 2010, 11:02 AM

"byroan wrote:

What made you take Houston? I took CAR at -7 as well. Also SD -3.5.

Houston has a tremendous passing attack and the Patriots pass defense is very suspect, and frankly they havent played very well on the road...also Im not sold your going to see Tom Brady the whole game.

SD is intiguing because they could easily win that game with their backups in.

Should be a fun Sunday.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jan 3, 2010, 11:04 AM

"Stitches wrote:

Carolina
Houston
Mia/Pitt over 45
Philly
Cincy (if normal starters are playing)

I doubt they play the whole game but the defense can stop the run and Sanchez has the ability to give the Bengals 6 at anytime.