Caption the Pic - Bill Belichuck and Rex Ryan postgame handshake

26 replies

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew MemberOP
Nov 23, 2009, 03:04 PM

By Tim Graham's blog at ESPN. I gotta say, nice to see Tim having some fun with his followers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/6833/do-you-hear-what-i-hear

And i also have to say some of the captions in the responses are pretty funny.

ENJOY! :lol:

and my caption would be...

"So it's in agreement, were both scared of Tony Sparano"

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:16 PM

Bill: "Good game." Rex:"You got any Donuts?"

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:19 PM


BB: Squeezing my hand still leaves you without a ring!
RR: Well my stomach squeezing my pants lets me go without a belt!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:21 PM

Thanks for loading the pic gents. I"m not very good at that.

RR: So, you wanna trade quarterbacks? I'll throw in an outback steakhouse.

BB: I don't think so Rex.

RR: Good, i was just joking about the outback. I could never let that go.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:24 PM

"The Aqua Crush wrote:

Thanks for loading the pic gents. I"m not very good at that.


RR: So, you wanna trade quarterbacks? I'll throw in an outback steakhouse.

BB: I don't think so Rex.

RR: Good, i was just joking about the outback. I could never let that go.

:up:

Makes it funner!

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2009, 03:25 PM

RR: You guys really whipped our ass today.

BB: Yeahhh, about that... ummm. Please don't eat me, okay?

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:29 PM

BB: You actually cried in the locker room?
RR: At least I didn't go for it on 4th and 2, giving Manning the ball back with a very short field.
BB: We both suck.

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:36 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Bill, please tell me how to be a winner. Parcells told me that I should trade my #1 pick to him for Chad Pennington. I think that's a good move. Do you?? Please help me before I start crying again! My team doesn't want to see me cry again, and if I drop my pants like Singletary, there would be a 9.2 earthquake. Come on, man..I'll give you all of Mark's hot dogs! PLEEEEASE???


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 03:50 PM

I definitely believe I see a smug look of satisfaction on BB's face.

"How's that Superbowl prediction looking now... ya jackass"

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2009, 04:04 PM

"anlgp wrote:

I definitely believe I see a smug look of satisfaction on BB's face.

"How's that Superbowl prediction looking now... ya jackass"

DING DING DING! We have a winnuh!

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Nov 23, 2009, 04:17 PM

BB:What are you doing? Please stop squeezing my hand.
RR: Not until you tell me where that McDonalds is
BB: What are you talking about?
RR: Don't play dumb with me,I see that logo in the background
BB: Okay calm down.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 04:34 PM

I could've sworn I've seen this somewhere before...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Nov 23, 2009, 04:49 PM

BB: Well now, look at that...
RR: Let go of my hand Bill...
BB: When I squeeze your hand, your belly actually gets larger!! Hehe... amazing!
RR: You're hurting my hand...
BB: You should wear a hoodie next time, like me!

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

jason8erjason8erLuxury Box
Nov 23, 2009, 08:07 PM

BB - Wow, looking good Rex. What are you down to, 450?

The DolfanThe DolfanNew Member
Nov 23, 2009, 09:53 PM

RR: How many meals should I eat tonight to forget about how much I hate myself?
BB: 3...maybe 5 perhaps?

Football is more than just a game.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2009, 10:02 PM

Rex: " This stadium ain't big enough for the two of us.....thanks to me."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Rex: "Hey you still got Bill Parcell's number??"

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2009, 10:22 AM

Looking at their grouchy and un-friendly faces makes me sick.
These are two of the most full of it and crass people I've ever seen.
I would imagine it went like this.
BB: grunt
RR: grunt

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2009, 10:41 AM


Dude...where's your effin' neck?

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 24, 2009, 02:32 PM

Rex: Hey, can I cop some advice from you real quick?
Bill: Less talk, lose the sleeves, and don't cry during press conferences.
Rex: Thanks. Oh one more thing: Do you always shake hands like this or is it only reserved for after you win?
Bill: Gotta go!

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Nov 24, 2009, 02:41 PM

Rex Ryan: I'll always be the bigger man Bill. Never forget that.
Bill: I can tell just by looking at you Rex.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Nov 25, 2009, 04:41 PM

BB: Your team really sucked today slim.
RR: Yeah, but my dad could beat up your dad.
BB: Slim, my father passed away. That's a low blow.
RR: Oh jeez, sorry Bill, how we go out for dinner at Dunkin Donuts later then, my treat?
BB: Slim, do you think I want a gut like you got or what? Where I come from we feed donuts to the hogs.
RR: Oink oink.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Nov 26, 2009, 12:18 PM

"MrClean wrote:

BB: Your team really sucked today slim.
RR: Yeah, but my dad could beat up your dad.
BB: Slim, my father passed away. That's a low blow.
RR: Oh jeez, sorry Bill, how we go out for dinner at Dunkin Donuts later then, my treat?
BB: Slim, do you think I want a gut like you got or what? Where I come from we feed donuts to the hogs.
RR: Oink oink.

Calling him slim was great MrClean :lol:

Nov 27, 2009, 04:20 PM

BB: How the hell are you fatter than your own Lineman?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

GreysonWinfieldGreysonWinfieldNew Member
Nov 27, 2009, 05:15 PM

RR: Give me the baby or I'll eat your arm (with a heavy Fat Bastard accent from Austin Powers).

One game at a time: Your 2016 Miami Dolphins.
A team without leadership, players without heart: Your 2015 Miami Dolphins.
Carrying on a decade plus of underachieving and mediocrity: Your 2014 Miami Dolphins.
Pissing on your dreams and tearing your heart out: Your 2013 Miami Dolphins.

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew Member
Nov 28, 2009, 07:36 PM

"Deal... you return my surveillance equipment, and I promise I won't tell the League that you actually ate Chris Jenkins and then listed him on IR."